meet Benny the BangShift Bunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet Benny the BangShift Bunny

While X-mas shopping today I spotted this stuffed animal and he figuratively spoke to me and the wheels instantly started turning in my head. Benny is going to travel north america and maybe overseas if someone wants to take the challenge. Benny is to go to as many automotive related events a possible in 2013 and have his photo taken at each event for a end of year photo collage.

I hoping he can make it to 40+ events but he needs help from lots of people ....... do you want to take on this challenge ? I know the USPS has flat rate shipping boxes which run like 5 bux, who ever is in possession of Benny needs to take him to the event, photograph him and be responsible for shipping him to the next person, I can handle shipping addresses and scheduling. So yea this is kinda like a flat stanley but alot cool and one goal I would like to have for him is to go atleast 200mph and maybe 300mph if he can find the right ride - is top fueler while testing in palm beach LOL

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Lemme have in November, maybe lots sooner. I'll strap him into the back seat for a road course run.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

for some reason I thought you said Betty the Bunny...

Your too close to me for me to be any good except sending it to the top. Better than a garden gnome.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That bunny looks like a kangaroo.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I could handle a few at beech bend. Only big show I made this year was LSfest, but say 8-10 test-n-tune nights. I'm drawing blank on it, were'd I meet Monk?
          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            That bunny looks like a kangaroo.
            it looks like my landlord in a way.

I'd strap the bunny on top of my dads rig to go up rte 11 in an ice storm.

it may have some chunks missing, no big deal..
            it looks like my landlord.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

so far we have pro warm up in palm beach, march meet, a nhra event, an adrl event, NHRR, misc cruises and car shows, power tour, drag week, i plan on going back to the mud drags so Benny might get a lil dirty at that event, working on a texas mile event and hopefully ride along in the S.A.M. camaro

Comment

Originally posted by kyhunter89 View Post
                I could handle a few at beech bend. Only big show I made this year was LSfest, but say 8-10 test-n-tune nights. I'm drawing blank on it, were'd I meet Monk?
                It was probably the Hot Rod Reunion last year. That's where I met him and ended up seeing you at a distance right before I left. Hell, I'll pack the bunny to the NMRA World Finals in October. That's the only one I always go to, though I try to make it to the Hot Rod Reunion and TS Performance Diesel Drags.
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Maybe the bunny can go on a Haunted Run through Mingus Mountain sometime...
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Any interest in him riding in a championship pulling truck? Or antique tractor?
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

pulling truck ?!?! HELL YEAZ !

Comment

I'd offer a derby car... It might not survive and get muddy, on a dirt track or steamed on a asphalt one..
                        Eeyore is 3 inches tall and is siliconed to the side iron.. He lost his head once..

Comment

I'm sure one of us can get him to ECTA. Not sure if he'll tech for a ride down the track. Does he have a SA2010 helmet?

As far as Eyore losing his head - that can happen but the thread-dependent can recover and go on to lead a full - um - life.

Dan
                          Last edited by DanStokes; December 11, 2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I'd be willing to take him to The first ECTA Wilmington event. But i bet you got lots of us that will be there... so getting him a ride should be a breeze...... no guarantees he won't come back with BBQ sauce all over him..... You get the right dipping sauce and those things are tasty....
                            Last edited by oldsman496; December 11, 2012, 09:40 AM.
                            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

an interesting ride recently, this ice storm that passed through..
                              my dad was out in the woods with 70 feet of rig. He is a nut like that.
                              forced to go back once, the front of radiator filled with ice.

those rigs are quite a sight with .5 inch drueling off of everything..
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X