Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82z
    replied
    how about the double woodward dream cruise and the back to the bricks in flint? in a 9 second camaro

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    replied

this one.

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    replied
    Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
    pulling truck ?!?! HELL YEAZ !
    It'd actually be the tractor that is in the blog, Mavtv/lucas oil, they sold willymakit but still have the s10. Dad builds all their fuel cells and others too, but Ricky and Keith and from here.

Leave a comment:

• DNut
    replied
    I'm in for this.

Planning on being at Run to the Shore this coming year (And a bunch of smaller events as well).

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    an interesting ride recently, this ice storm that passed through..
    my dad was out in the woods with 70 feet of rig. He is a nut like that.
    forced to go back once, the front of radiator filled with ice.

those rigs are quite a sight with .5 inch drueling off of everything..

Leave a comment:

• oldsman496
    replied
    I'd be willing to take him to The first ECTA Wilmington event. But i bet you got lots of us that will be there... so getting him a ride should be a breeze...... no guarantees he won't come back with BBQ sauce all over him..... You get the right dipping sauce and those things are tasty....
    Last edited by oldsman496; December 11, 2012, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    I'm sure one of us can get him to ECTA. Not sure if he'll tech for a ride down the track. Does he have a SA2010 helmet?

As far as Eyore losing his head - that can happen but the thread-dependent can recover and go on to lead a full - um - life.

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; December 11, 2012, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    I'd offer a derby car... It might not survive and get muddy, on a dirt track or steamed on a asphalt one..
    Eeyore is 3 inches tall and is siliconed to the side iron.. He lost his head once..

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    pulling truck ?!?! HELL YEAZ !

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    replied
    Any interest in him riding in a championship pulling truck? Or antique tractor?

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied
    Maybe the bunny can go on a Haunted Run through Mingus Mountain sometime...

Leave a comment:

• catchmeblue70
    replied
    Originally posted by kyhunter89 View Post
    I could handle a few at beech bend. Only big show I made this year was LSfest, but say 8-10 test-n-tune nights. I'm drawing blank on it, were'd I meet Monk?
    It was probably the Hot Rod Reunion last year. That's where I met him and ended up seeing you at a distance right before I left. Hell, I'll pack the bunny to the NMRA World Finals in October. That's the only one I always go to, though I try to make it to the Hot Rod Reunion and TS Performance Diesel Drags.

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    so far we have pro warm up in palm beach, march meet, a nhra event, an adrl event, NHRR, misc cruises and car shows, power tour, drag week, i plan on going back to the mud drags so Benny might get a lil dirty at that event, working on a texas mile event and hopefully ride along in the S.A.M. camaro

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    That bunny looks like a kangaroo.
    it looks like my landlord in a way.

I'd strap the bunny on top of my dads rig to go up rte 11 in an ice storm.

it may have some chunks missing, no big deal..
    it looks like my landlord.

Leave a comment:

• kyhunter89
    replied
    I could handle a few at beech bend. Only big show I made this year was LSfest, but say 8-10 test-n-tune nights. I'm drawing blank on it, were'd I meet Monk?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X