So, What's Fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Am I the only Manly Man who doesn't LIKE beer? I mean, I hate the way it tastes. I've tried many brands (including microbrews) and it all tastes like sweat to me. Various flavors of sweat, but sweat. No thanks. But to each his own.

Dan
    I have a lot of fun doing what I like, hell with the torpedoes, and drink beer like I was trying to sink a bass boat by pouring it into the hull, but am I a Manly Man? I don't see it as so. I don't see it as so because I don't know how to turn a wrench and do anything other than messing something up that's not already messed up.

In my opinion a Manly Man can turn a wrench and accomplish something. Next level is weld something and it works. Third level is imagine or design something and then turn wrenches and weld it to be/do like you thought.

Yes, you ARE a Manly Man who doesn't drink beer. Diet Coke counts, too, on that scale.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Am I the only Manly Man who doesn't LIKE beer? I mean, I hate the way it tastes. I've tried many brands (including microbrews) and it all tastes like sweat to me. Various flavors of sweat, but sweat. No thanks. But to each his own. Dan
      Well Dan, I won't go so far as to say I don't like it, I just know this Injun can't handle the Firewater, I had the car to beat at the Nationals one year and Red Lighted, I did do some drinking, I still don't believe I did everything they said I did!
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Am I the only Manly Man who doesn't LIKE beer? I mean, I hate the way it tastes. I've tried many brands (including microbrews) and it all tastes like sweat to me. Various flavors of sweat, but sweat. No thanks. But to each his own.

Dan
        No, you are not alone. I do not care for beer. There is one or two brands that I enjoy on occasion (rare) but for me it is whiskey or vodka...and I rarely have a drink of that...its been a good month since I had 1 drink.
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; December 12, 2012, 09:28 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Dan
          Taste like sweat? Maybe sweat from the Gods!
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

A manly man is a fella who...
            Is comfortable with who he is...
            Does not follow but leads or goes his own path..
            Stoops to help a child...
            Respects women, if she should not deserve that respect, walks away
            Is a peacekeeper...

Comment

I'm not always successful but that's what I strive toward.

Dan

Comment

I'm not always successful but that's what I strive toward.

Dan
                As am I.. As do I..
                But sometimes some females just beg for the knuckle sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  As am I.. As do I..
                  But sometimes some females just beg for the knuckle sandwich
                  My first wife had no idea, but she's still lucky to be alive to this very day. She needed killin', probably still does, but I sure don't care anymore, it's not my worry, don't know where or if she "IS." I'm glad I'm a peacemaker, too, Bob. But if I'dda killed here then, I'dda been out by now. But I didn't, so I didn't have to go through all of that court trial and incarceration shit. Been free the whole time. Was even free then, but was too young to know it until - just walk away.
                  Last edited by pdub; December 13, 2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Sounds like lot's of fun - (right) the title of the thread - !!!
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Yeah, it went south alright and I helped. How'd that happen? (That's a rhetorical question)

Comment

Well, fun to me is pretty simple too: flying, white water trout fishing in Montana, crusin' the hot rod, being around other car folks.....

Welding and grinding is not one of my fun things, but it is a necessary part of another fun thing......bringing 'em back.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          Well, fun to me is pretty simple too: flying, white water trout fishing in Montana, crusin' the hot rod, being around other car folks.....

Welding and grinding is not one of my fun things, but it is a necessary part of another fun thing......bringing 'em back.
                          Ed, I've got to add meeting folks like you and Mary and Earl. When we met up in person Detroit, you didn't have to be nearly so friendly. Believe me, that part of life is fun, meeting folks like you.

Comment

Dan
                            nope, I have tried to like it......lots of times. I can drink it if its cheap enough LOL, but it never tastes good to me either
                            A.K.A. Brian
                            Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                              My first wife had no idea, but she's still lucky to be alive to this very day. She needed killin', probably still does, but I sure don't care anymore, it's not my worry, don't know where or if she "IS." I'm glad I'm a peacemaker, too, Bob. But if I'dda killed here then, I'dda been out by now. But I didn't, so I didn't have to go through all of that court trial and incarceration shit. Been free the whole time. Was even free then, but was too young to know it until - just walk away.
                              I'm right there with ya Peewee, I'm on my second wife. I'm free too....I just found someone to share my freedom with.
                              We always say we should have married each other first, then we wouldn't be tainted on the whole marrage thing.
                              Originally posted by TC
                              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                              X