No announcement yet.

Trains, trains and more trains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went over to my Dad's place yesterday and he was watching train stuff on Youtube so I HAD to bring these ones up.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

How to paint a train...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

the big boys ..incredible.
        I made a train vid local, will find it. As some may have learned maine railroads are running on pennies.
        I heard one starting off and really taking a load on..sure enough it was one engine clmbing next to the penobscot, a long train,one engine doing the work. Echo through the river valley..
        will find it and post.

it is funny the 300mph+ trains on video. Car vids trying to share zero to sixty, compare the two..
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
          Let's start with a train consisting of just locomotives. 'Just' 35 locomotives...
          Talk about perpetual motion when this baby gets going...!

The max. potential horsepower being moved here is about 105000 HP if I'm correct...

the first two and the last one or two engines were being used - Looks like BNSF bought some older UP units since the UP logos on the sides and solid black lines thru them. the video might be kinda old since it did have a couple solid green BN units in that group
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Heaviest and longest train...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I deleted this due to music from a movie..but it may be left alone now, not sure.

Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
              X