Key Fob Car Alarms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Fob Car Alarms

Coming home from work a while ago, backing into the driveway. I knew I was going to mess with Bubba a little bit to put a towel under his wiper blades so I won't have to scrape frost off of the windshield in the morning. I didn't open the garage door yet because I wasn't going straight inside this time.

Hopped out of Bubba, cramming my keys into my pocket at the same time. Set off the car alarm. Red and Bluebelle are inside the garage, and somebody's going BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Get my keys back out. Looking at Red's fob and Bluebelle's fob. Got a 50-50 chance here. Mashed Red's alarm button and now BOTH of them are honking inside the garage - BEEP beep - BEEP beep. Shit. Sounded like a song out of tune. Stop, Stop.

When I got inside the house Unit had the cordless phone pushing buttons like crazy. She's hearing impaired. She knew she heard SOMETHING, thought it was the phone doing something but she wasn't sure what she heard.
    Last edited by pdub; December 12, 2012, 01:51 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

something an inner city 8 year old told a reporter - stab the battery with a long screwdriver, wait for acid to drain out, take what you want.

I still get amused setting off the cheap ones when I start the truck at work.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      something an inner city 8 year old told a reporter - stab the battery with a long screwdriver, wait for acid to drain out, take what you want.

I still get amused setting off the cheap ones when I start the truck at work.
      Matt's amused by it too, setting them off in The Pumpkin. Hunking thumping engine.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I'm used to my worn out keys and I never take them out, that way I don't loose them. When we take my wifes car I put them in my back pocket. That way I sit on them and trigger it in resturants and such.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
        X