• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Wars.......

is fake????????????? ? ?

What's next, Wrestling, NASCAR?

http://www.businessinsider.com/david...s-fake-2012-12
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Oh come on, it's TV, it's gotta be true Dave.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I just think it's funny how that guy was the big business guy and in the end he got reduced to working out of a storage unit....... Though I feel that show and the way they portrayed him was probably a factor in his business going belly up.......
      Last edited by TC; December 13, 2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

So, Amish Mafia?
        Fake?
        Damn!
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I was reading complaint..seems legit.
          a claim of broadcast being something it is not.

outrageous reality gets a smaller audience anyway..because it is not common. by the time people gather round its over...

tempting to lie isn't it.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            So, Amish Mafia?
            Fake?
            Damn!
            Q. What goes "clip clop, clip clop, bang bang bang! clip clop, clip clop?"

A. An Amish drive-by shooting.
            Pulled this off another forum
            Last edited by TheSilverBuick; December 13, 2012, 01:55 PM.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Don't get me started on Amish jokes...

How was copper wire invented? Two Amish fighting over a penny.

If Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and smart Amish, and a dumb Amish, all come to a 4-way stop at the same time, who goes first? The dumb Amish, cuz the other three don't exist.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I like Barry Weiss and cares if the guy is already worth 9 million dollars or so!!!!!!!

It's like believing that wrestling is real !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello you are watching a made for TV reality show wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!!

Jimbo

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                  Don't get me started on Amish jokes...

How was copper wire invented? Two Amish fighting over a penny.

If Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and smart Amish, and a dumb Amish, all come to a 4-way stop at the same time, who goes first? The dumb Amish, cuz the other three don't exist.
                  I'm not afraid to post this because I know they'll never see it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	amishroadrage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	865600
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo17 View Post
                    I like Barry Weiss and cares if the guy is already worth 9 million dollars or so!!!!!!!

It's like believing that wrestling is real !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello you are watching a made for TV reality show wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!!

Jimbo
                    I just saw a rerun of Motorcycle Mania 3 where Jesse James gets married to Mrs. Tattoo.
                    Barry Weiss is Jesse's godfather - he looked weird with a ponytail and pre-grey hair.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ya wanna know what's REAL? Nancy Grace on CNN is real. She's a fricking real nightmare, is what she is. Goshamolie, she'll never get pregnant, I'll guarantee THAT. Or at least I'd bet against it.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                        Ya wanna know what's REAL? Nancy Grace on CNN is real. She's a fricking real nightmare, is what she is. Goshamolie, she'll never get pregnant, I'll guarantee THAT. Or at least I'd bet against it.
                        She is real scary.. I once had a boner and had to walk past the tv to make sure the front door was locked... Instant flab! For hours!!
                        Nancy possibly may have one child.. Doubtfu she will have 2, as I don't see anybody screwing her twice...

Comment

Have ya ever watched those Repo shows? Man those folks can ACT.... Most all of those shows are crap... except maybe Pawn Stars... 'cause that show is about the items they show and the history of them... not the people so much.....and the gun shows seem somewhat real...so far as the building of the guns goes.......... the explosions they show all the time are cool at least.

this is why i watch the history channel and discovery and science.........if i want fiction and sex...i'll watch Fox news.....
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Yeah point being.........most these shows are so damn scripted it's pathetic.
                            Lots of built up melodrama etc.

History Channel is cool.
                            Thom

Comment

anybody who has ever done serious negotiation giggles when they see the "I'm walking away over 10.00 on a 10,000.00 deal" that gets done in 34 seconds. It's good entertainment, excecpt I showed this to the Monica critter and you would think I had just told her Santa was a scam.

Oooops. Dammit. That's gonna cost me.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X