Storage Wars.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    anybody who has ever done serious negotiation giggles when they see the "I'm walking away over 10.00 on a 10,000.00 deal" that gets done in 34 seconds. It's good entertainment, excecpt I showed this to the Monica critter and you would think I had just told her Santa was a scam.

Oooops. Dammit. That's gonna cost me.
    Tell Monica to start watching Pinks All Out
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo17 View Post
      . . . Barry Weiss . . .
      smokes too much weeeeeeeed . . . . (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...e-wars-secrets)

Didn't he show up on one episode driving that Blastolene White-cabover-based Art Deco motorhome?

Fake! Pretty soon somebody will tell me that all those cars Dan Woods drives on "Chop, Cut, Rebuild" aren't his, either . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        Tell Monica to start watching Pinks All Out
        But then Beags would have to start doing "arm drops" . . . .

(I have no idea what that joke means)

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
          if I want fiction and same-sex...I'll watch MS/NBC
          Fixed it for you. (Oldsman . . . puttin' the "HI" in Ohio? )

Er . . . Bruab . . . nothing to see here . . . move that pesky thread locker along . . . Hey, look over there TC and 'Geek are at it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedzzter.blogspot View Post

Er . . . Bruab . . . nothing to see here . . . move that pesky thread locker along . . . Hey, look over there TC and 'Geek are at it again!
            Yeah.........but is it scripted or real
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Speedzzter.blogspot View Post
              smokes too much weeeeeeeed .
              Written like a true expert.

Back on the OT, the prices they put on all the junk they "find" seem fake to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Manifestospeed View Post
                Written like a true expert.

Back on the OT, the prices they put on all the junk they "find" seem fake to me.
                Yeah and in the one episode they find two fairly new Harley's in a unit.........
                Then lots of melodrama if they're stolen or not.
                Thom

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Yeah.........but is it scripted or real
                  Zing!
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I prefer to watch Auction Hunters on Spike. Its about the stuff they find and shows history of the objects they find and sell. Similar to that of Pawn Stars. It isnt about stupid drama between bozos.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I kinda like the Pawn shows. I have always loved the PBS series Antiques Roadshow but forever suspected the values assigned were a little high. Pawn Stars seems like a more realistic Antiques Roadshow
                      Last edited by LORENSWIFE; December 17, 2012, 01:58 PM.
                      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        I kinda like the Pawn shows. I have always loved the PBS series Antiques Roadshow but forever suspected the values assigned were a little high. Pawn Stars seems like a more realistic Antiques Roadshow
                        Have you ever seen History Detectives on PBS ? That can be good with the right subject.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I have seen it a few times and really liked it!
                          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

My experience with reality TV was all too real... A lot of real waiting around until the film "team" could put together a story from basically nothing. Not "faked", but not the real deal either...I didnt have enough drama in me to keep my footage off the cutting room floor... My "acting" resume consists of lots of disgusted looks, long winded technical explainations and "everythings fine"... not the way to keep a job with the reality guys.
                            BKB
                            www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                            Bruce K Bridges

Comment

You need to learn to throw things and cuss allot....

Originally Posted by Speedzzter.blogspot

as for this comment..... what is this? a tryout for a reality tv thread?

ya better try harder.
                              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
                              X