Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Best seat cover maker in LA?

Folks:

My daughter has just purchased here dream car, a 2008 Lexus 600hL with a White leather interior. Then reality struck, this is a family car and everybody wears jeans and stuff. She'd like to protect the leather with a top flight set of seat covers. Who's the best guy to make a set in the LA area?

I know this ain't drag racing, muscle cars or street rodding but I figured if anybody'd know it'd be here. I'm in AZ and totally disconnected.

Thank you,
    Jon Lundberg
    Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Scott, chime in, unless you are on the freeway....

Comment

wetokole.com nice stuff made from wetsuit material with a variety of options and colors-feel great on your skinn, wear like iron, wipe off like plastic sheets!

Wet Okole has Lexus Seat Covers for many different models. Design your own waterproof, neoprene Lexus Seat Covers today, for the ultimate in protection while driving in comfort.
      Last edited by stage1scott; December 13, 2012, 07:07 PM.
      67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
      05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

I dont see why the seats wouldnt stand up to daily use. Its a better quality car than our company Towncars and Suburbans who rack up 50,000 miles a year and thousands of hours of us sitting in the seats. They dont have a single tear, rip, or split in the time we have the cars.

There are guys who still make custom sheep skin seat covers in town.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

FWIW ,sheepskin covers are nice! Cool in summer nice and warm in winter.

Comment

How about CoverCraft ? They sponsored a lunch stop on Power Tour last June. Support the supporters !

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
            X