No announcement yet.

Warning! NOT BANGSHIFT APPROVED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, my fist post of many to come!!
    I love my north American cars.. Dodge viper.... I am a mechanic and i just find that the Jap cars seem to be way more reliable. I have owned a few of both kinds and for a project car there will be nothing but an American made car in there. my commuter car is a Hyundai and i have had 0 issues in the 5 years i have owned it.
    give me a car and i will fix it!!!

Comment

i still want a brat

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
        i still want a brat
        4X4...small motor... Kinda goes any/everywhere. Close friend lived in a log cabin on a very steep hill, his wife would drive up and unload the week's groceries.. Otherwise we walked up upteen stairs.. His jeep would just pitch and spin..
        She eventually rolled it going too fast around a corner....
        Last edited by Deaf Bob; January 24, 2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
          i still want a brat
          they come up in CL from time to time around here. I can remember I think a HotRod article - run it till it bangs and then shift. They were unsuccessful in killing it despite great effort.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I want Loren's old Orange and White VEGA back! It was cute, good on gas and you could set a cup of coffee on the center console and it never spilled!
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
              we sell those next door
              thanks for helping the japanese economy
              If we dont who will we Borrow from then?
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
              X