Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning! NOT BANGSHIFT APPROVED

I hang my head in shame!
    I need help and guidance from my BS brothers and sisters.....
    Last week my wife bought a new commuter car. It's sort of a mid life crisis/early graduaton gift to and from herself.
    Its a 2013 WRX hatchback.
    The problem is- I LOVE DRIVING THIS CAR! I live in rural Tennessee where there are no straight roads. This car is the most fun I've had on 4 wheels. I'm soooooo ashamed. Make it stop!!!!
    Attached Files
    A.K.A. Brian
    Jack of many trades-master of none

Dude, I'd fight you for that thing! I think it is neat. Get it off into some dirt and drift like an effing mad man.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I run from you.. subarus suck!

to help you get in the spirit of the flying tin cans:
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 13, 2012, 08:21 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

LOL You'll have to fight my wife for it!

I have already located a set of wheels for (we'll call them "winter tires"). The stupid TMPS crap is pissing me off tho.
        I'm not sure I will be allowed to live if I get caught "muddin" it like the jeep. LOL
        A.K.A. Brian

Comment

not BS approved my ass!
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
            LOL You'll have to fight my wife for it!

I have already located a set of wheels for (we'll call them "winter tires"). The stupid TMPS crap is pissing me off tho.
            I'm not sure I will be allowed to live if I get caught "muddin" it like the jeep. LOL
            it is getting harder to find the retarders..the whole bunch is very sneaky.

I stopped in 1987 with a non computer factory...and an american carb.

very sneaky bunch to america.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              not BS approved my ass!
              lol only has 700 miles so I have not even flogged it for real yet. But DAMN its fun to drive
              A.K.A. Brian

Comment

One of the baddest cars made today. My wife and I are serriously looking at these, she keeps saying "do you want this for me or you?"
                Originally posted by TC
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                  One of the baddest cars made today. My wife and I are serriously looking at these, she keeps saying "do you want this for me or you?"
                  correct answer=YES
                  My wife wanted better mileage so she sent me to drive the BRZ. After driving both, I told her I liked the WRX better.
                  Not acceptable mileage she said.
                  Once she went in and drove both it was no contest, the WRX was a far better car for us in every way (except mileage, of course).
                  A.K.A. Brian

Comment

Rally car. Just remove the milk and eggs first.

Its the only Japanese car that doesnt sound like a chili fart. Kinda like a Ducati. I like the sedans in that blue.
                    Last edited by Scott Liggett; December 13, 2012, 11:15 PM.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

One of the baddest cars made today.

Comment

Like I said, we've been looking at these. They are around 25K for the one I want, I live across the street from a Chevy dealership and I look at camaros there....$40K+....and I'm a life long camaro guy. The Subaru's are made in Lafatte, Indiana, 80 miles from my house. I've actually filled out an on-line application for employment there. Murf McKenny does a lot of stuff for them. I don't know any one that works there so it's a shot in the dark. I have connections with Chrysler, but it's 150 miles one way. I made a pretty good chunk of money this summer and my wife could afford this without me. I could stay with friends and work at the Kokomo plant, maybe....not the stay with friends part, I havent applyed there yet.
                        I drove one last week, and it kick any 4th gen camaro ass 6 ways till sunday.
                        Originally posted by TC

Comment

I miss spelled....
                          IT WILL KICK A 4TH GEN CAMAROS ASS 6 WAYS TILL SUNDAY, it's certanily way more fun to drive.
                          Originally posted by TC

Comment

I miss spelled....
                            IT WILL KICK A 4TH GEN CAMAROS ASS 6 WAYS TILL SUNDAY, it's certanily way more fun to drive.
                            Ya that's what the guy probably thought when I smoked him that was driving one of those cars...... Now with the head and cam swap I'm pushing 500hp, better do some upgrades..... Hell that car doesn't have enough torque to twist a tulip out of a hole, none the less have a decent hole shot...... Slow 60 foots, playing catch up on the top end, just like all 4 bangers.........
                            Last edited by TC; December 14, 2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

opinions are like assholes...everyone has one and they all stink.
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X