looks like a 300 chrysler??
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

maybe the 300 looks like the Rolls ............ hmmmmmmmm
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

10 grand tach.......drifts really well too
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

could be I have no idea what or who makes the rolls........or what its made of
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I just saw that! My friend showed it to me while we were sitting in the diner! Just about an hour ago.

Comment

I was wondering what the valet did with my car.......smelled like horseshit when I turned the heater on.....
              The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                10 grand tach.......drifts really well too
                That is not a tach meter, Rolls Royce decided that a rev counter was unnecessary for the Phantom, so instead have fitted a "Power Reserve Meter" which informs the driver of the amount of power in reserve.
                http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

If someone took my Rolls out into the fields like that I'd have to have my enforcer make a stop at their facility. Of course, I could just have Jeeves clean it up.

Always wanted a Rolls but it would be my "Gentleman" car - sometimes I feel classy (not that I am!).

Dan

Comment

Wow, how 'bout that anti-theft hood ornament??
                    Oh yeah, the lawn guy called.......
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Jobergg View Post
                      That is not a tach meter, Rolls Royce decided that a rev counter was unnecessary for the Phantom, so instead have fitted a "Power Reserve Meter" which informs the driver of the amount of power in reserve.
                      Going back I see that.......need one of those for the W motor.
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                        The new Rolls Royce Phantom Rally Spec!Subscribe for the next video: http://goo.gl/5JTvzNMusic: https://soundcloud.com/mdeman/thinking-of-the-pastFacebook: h...

My nexus 7 does not show these videos have to quote to see link the copy and paste.....
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

Way to turf some estates lawn. A lot of the trees had protective cages around them.

Comment

I love the vid with that choice of music..

my first sliding around in an open field, and pouncing down an old railroad bed...

a 1978 four door delta88...nothing is the fun of 2 tons minimum.

everything screams and stabs backbones today.
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I have driven those Phantoms. I couldn't believe how you really feel the weight of the car, well over 6000 lbs. It's not underpowered because of the 600 hp BMW V12. It's a total tank. After driving one all afternoon, the Lincoln Towncar I usually drive felt like a little sports car on the windy roads of Beverly Hills.

Last edited by Scott Liggett; December 15, 2012, 12:37 PM.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X