Look Who Showed Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
    Ya...I had a red back in 98...Tehn we got NITRO last March....he was a Coonhound....NITRO chewed the siding off of our house !!!!....I know they get bored and do evil things.....LOL
    Ours is a Search and Rescue dog to keep the rest of our house from being eaten - she gets, at minimum, 5 trails per week. That said, I've yet to meet a dog with more personality.

I also love the description of a bloodhound. A nose, with a dog attached.... the nose rules the dog.

And PM the breeders address, NWBSAR (NW bloodhound search and rescue) normally imports their bloodhounds from other areas, so I suspect the breeder would be well known in their circle - and I know eventually my wife will want another red, so the info would be necessary for her.... for me, next up is a bull or brazillian mastiff.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

We were gonna go Brazilian Mastif.....but the going for the throat trait made us back down.....we visited a breeder in Vegas.....told him we have parties and guests at the house....he advised us not to buy one of his pups....
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Okay, incoming phone call to Weeville land line, emails in the box, flight number and time, directions on what we must do for pickup, Amos is flying on Saturday. Here comes Amos. What a Christmas! Big Brakes and Amos.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We were gonna go Brazilian Mastif.....but the going for the throat trait made us back down.....we visited a breeder in Vegas.....told him we have parties and guests at the house....he advised us not to buy one of his pups....
          there are some, who come to the parties at our house, who'd rather going for the throat than the slobber.... I figured it was just a poor choice in dogs that created that issue - so we'll have both, eliminate the non-desirables

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            Okay, incoming phone call to Weeville land line, emails in the box, flight number and time, directions on what we must do for pickup, Amos is flying on Saturday. Here comes Amos. What a Christmas! Big Brakes and Amos.
            Dang it.... darn speck got into my eye. Sounds like it'll be a Merry Christmas at Weeville, you deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              Dang it.... darn speck got into my eye. Sounds like it'll be a Merry Christmas at Weeville, you deserve it.
              Thanks SBG, a major turn in recent mood at the least. Yep, here we go.

Comment

Thanks SBG, a major turn in recent mood at the least. Yep, here we go.
                PW...UNIT....so glad for you guys.......Breeder just sent me pics..24 hours old..My boy RUSTY is in there somewhere.....
                The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

PW...UNIT....so glad for you guys.......Breeder just sent me pics..24 hours old..My boy RUSTY is in there somewhere.....
                  they're so darn cute - all ears and nose

Comment

Cute little guys. Mom always said puppies were so cute so they'd get a home.

Dan

Comment

RUSTY is probably the one with its nose against her left front wheel, cause he's a peewee.

Glad for ya and lots of grins Chassisman! And thanks for helping us through our emotional crisis as well. Yes, there is a light on the other side, ain't there? Yes, there is..

pdub

Comment

Hopping foot to foot, tapping one, watching the clock folding and unfolding arms and listening for the doorbell all at once yet?
                        Or do you have to drive several hours to the hairport (intended misspell)

For me it is 2 hrs either way.. North on freeways and traffic, South thru small towns and twisties..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          Hopping foot to foot, tapping one, watching the clock folding and unfolding arms and listening for the doorbell all at once yet?
                          Or do you have to drive several hours to the hairport (intended misspell)

For me it is 2 hrs either way.. North on freeways and traffic, South thru small towns and twisties..
                          We'll be driving. To the busiest airport in the world. Interstate all the way. The busiest airport in the world. Amos is more than worth that, and we won't even meet him until tomorrow.

Comment

Drive Safe... wish you guys luck from all of us!! Hopefully we will be hearing from the breeder of our new pup this spring!!
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

We'll be driving. To the busiest airport in the world. Interstate all the way. The busiest airport in the world. Amos is more than worth that, and we won't even meet him until tomorrow.
                              It's for a good reason, but I hate driving to Hartsfield. Eight lanes of traffic either sitting still or going 90 to keep from getting run over.
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                                It's for a good reason, but I hate driving to Hartsfield. Eight lanes of traffic either sitting still or going 90 to keep from getting run over.
                                Yeah that's it. I think the second time I ever went a hundred was on the Atlanta loop on a Sunday morning. Bad time and day to be out there - no gridlock. I wasn't racing, and as you say, I was trying to stay outta the way and not cause a wreck from going too slow. Going a hundred and getting passed on both doors.

Comment

Working...
                                X