Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Brotha', This Is Got To Be One Of The Funniest Things I've Ever Seen!!!!!....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Brotha', This Is Got To Be One Of The Funniest Things I've Ever Seen!!!!!....

Guess we know which one wins this fight....

Last edited by TC; December 16, 2012, 06:07 PM.

Nut swinger.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

something not fun about that one...

go diesel go.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Tug o' war tip: Next time, try starting the engine first.

Comment

Hey Brian the Chevy is not a Diesel, look at the door no emblems..........

Comment

You know after careful review of the video, this was all staged, the guy in the Chevy never let off the brakes, not even when the Dodge first started moving it, if you watch at no time do the wheels on the Chevy start turning, they stayed locked from the get go.....

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
              You know after careful review of the video, this was all staged, the guy in the Chevy never let off the brakes, not even when the Dodge first started moving it, if you watch at no time do the wheels on the Chevy start turning, they stayed locked from the get go.....

melt the tires instead of the drivetrain.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

It was locked by the time I got there. Something about a copyright claim.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X