X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Motivational Posters

Hahaha, well, I can't deny it.......

Now back to Richard Nixon

Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• For Silverbuick

I used to play with one of these all the time!!

Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 1trickpony View Post
            For Silverbuick
            I don't find a great deal of humor in this one. You posted a comment about kids getting run over at a bus stop - complaining that it just wasn't right... care to explain how this one is right?
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
              I don't find a great deal of humor in this one. You posted a comment about kids getting run over at a bus stop - complaining that it just wasn't right... care to explain how this one is right?
              no legals where hurt in this video

Comment

• Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
                I found humor in simply the connection between the photoshopped poster and the reference of video games high scores. I forgot everything had to be politically correct on the General BS section.
                Hey maybe they were texting
                Jeff
                Follow My Build

Comment

I found humor in simply the connection between the photoshopped poster and the reference of video games high scores. I forgot everything had to be politically correct on the General BS section.
                  Too soon?
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                    Too soon?
                    haha no

Comment

no, actually he was drunk. Drove onto a closed race course and severely injured (read ended their career) several cyclists. It's only by God's grace no one was killed. Also, if you read back a couple years, you'll find where I was talking about getting hit on my bike by a f**king blue hair who never stopped. Or about the time that the woman was too busy putting on her makeup and ran into me.... my favorite memory of that politically f**king correct moment was her child staring at me as I got hit. Both times I was in a marked bike lane, wearing reflective an flashing gear. Oh yeah, and the knee surgeries - all 5 of them - came from those "accidents"... so no, I don't have a sense of humor about that....

yeah, ha ha.

so maybe when there's a picture of your kid flying over the hood of a distracted driver - and someone comes up with a cute "frogger" caption for that - maybe then you might not see so much humor in it.
                      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 12, 2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6 lighte'n up..
                        I've been over a few hoods while riding a bike, it sucks, tho. mine was from riding to and fro work.. no one is looking for a bike at 3:30am so I got kinda used to it..

Comment

• Sorry shrink, didn't know. I guess I'm the asshat of the day.
                          Jeff
                          Follow My Build

Comment

• Thanks 1trick, day is over

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAKH9JNL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	854908
                              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X