• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Coolest Sleeper We Have Ever Featured - Ford Guys May Piss Their Pants

Lawdy this thing is awesome --

That which you manifest is before you.

I'm drooling on the keyboard here...

Comment

Maybe I should put whitewalls on the Jensen?...
      BKB
      www.FBthrottlebodies.com
      Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Very cool ride............BTW Brian........you look like a trained
        bear driving that thing.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Other than the cramped driving position, that thing should be the ultimate to drive. 400hp doesn't sounds like a lot, but the average power that combo makes is nothing short of stunning.

And talk about killer good fabrication, it's a shame to hide all that work underneath OEM-looking paint!
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Wow! Just wow! ..

Comment

that is some serious work.

right down to the most annoying ebrake design known to american automobiles still in place.

the chore is upon me about irs and making some type of cage framing..

I see all sideways links, and no vent in that front chunk of iron holding the diff caged in..

I see it as less than stellar.

the t-bird still has more framing than a ricer cramming an 8 cylinder of modern power...

beautiful cars to some, not my cup of tea at all. I love the steel work on any project however.

be it designed for a huge american five foot niner like myself at a minimum.
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 18, 2012, 10:49 AM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

This thing overflows WIN!
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Pass this one around the office John!
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Done
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Cool idea, but it needs a blower to really inspire me. Some of the old T-Birds had huffers, so it would be logical and then so much more impressive. Not knocking the fab work or build quality, that looks pretty damn nice, just the engine choice is a tad lacking to me.

Comment

I have a buddy here at work putting a Coyote in a 70 Mustang - he's pretty anal compulsive, it should be pretty OEM looking when he's done. I am pretty sure he's a member here, I'll see if he will post it up. I get it but then again I don't - holy crap money!
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                          Cool idea, but it needs a blower to really inspire me. Some of the old T-Birds had huffers, so it would be logical and then so much more impressive. Not knocking the fab work or build quality, that looks pretty damn nice, just the engine choice is a tad lacking to me.
                          if you can't hook it up already, what's the point in MORE?! lol. More tire spin=still not moving.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Nice car and work shown.
                            The Feb. 2011 issue of Hot Rod had a feature on a 57 Fairlane with a 4.6 Blown Cobra engine, all complete with the front and rear IRS from the Cobra. Car had late model 17'' cop car wheels with the 57 caps. Easy bolt in they say, only a 1'' difference in frame width mounting points.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              if you can't hook it up already, what's the point in MORE?! lol. More tire spin=still not moving.
                              Remember, you are asking a guy who has 700hp/tq in a 2900lb street car that rips the BFG 295 65 15 DRs off like they are whitewall bias ply hockey pucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X