Powershift LIVE TONIGHT - Thursday - 6PM Pacific - 9PM Eastern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powershift LIVE TONIGHT - Thursday - 6PM Pacific - 9PM Eastern

For those of you that suffered through last week's technical failure, we're going to give it a go again tonight. Testing this afternoon went as expected, so hopefully Chad's internet was sufficiently repaired and it'll come off without a hitch tonight.

It's like a "very special" episode of Blossom or something. Hit the link below at 6pm Pacific 9PM Eastern to watch!

Last edited by Brian Lohnes; December 20, 2012, 10:31 AM.
    That which you manifest is before you.

I'll join up to "talk smack"

edit:
    ok, I don't know what smack is.

sugar smacks, I think thats a cereal for kids. kids only. I never keep boxes of that stuff.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 18, 2012, 01:59 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Tonight or Thursday?
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Tonight....and thursday. We're gonna double your pleasure this week!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

DB, I saw that - how were you able to delete your own post entirely? I'd LOVE to know how to do that. Nice Work!

And I'm telling Unit, tonight AND Thursday! She said, twice? They haven't been able to do it ONCE yet!

Actually Unit enjoyed her night out with the boys on the chat last week, she had a real blast with it.

So whatever, light the fuse and hold your ears. I won't be able to hang with it tonight, gotta better chance to chime in on Thursday.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

[/PHP]
            Originally posted by peewee View Post
            DB, I saw that - how were you able to delete your own post entirely? I'd LOVE to know how to do that. Nice Work!

And I'm telling Unit, tonight AND Thursday! She said, twice? They haven't been able to do it ONCE yet!

Actually Unit enjoyed her night out with the boys on the chat last week, she had a real blast with it.

So whatever, light the fuse and hold your ears. I won't be able to hang with it tonight, gotta better chance to chime in on Thursday.
            Awww..busted!
            Edit post, delete post, hit the dot to get a checkmark

I deleted cuz Brian's post made mine moot... Moot shoot, doot

(doot is us bunch around here making fun of "dude" )

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              [/PHP]

Awww..busted!
              Edit post, delete post, hit the dot to get a checkmark

I deleted cuz Brian's post made mine moot... Moot shoot, doot

(doot is us bunch around here making fun of "dude" )
              I just happened to be staring at the screen - look at what DB said! And then I went to respond and it was gone.

I KNOW I saw that. Like when the mouse ran across the room. I KNOW I saw that.
              Last edited by pdub; December 18, 2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

If what I say doesn't make sense any more or sounds tacky.. I got no qualms in deleting... Got caught once by DG.. Now by you...

Comment

Just so you know I'm watching. I saw that.

Comment

have to miss tonights "Blossom becomes a women" episode, will tune in on thursday..
                    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                      have to miss tonights "Blossom becomes a women" episode, will tune in on thursday..
                      I would have entitled the whole production, "Non-linear Chaos - An Experiment in Modern Computer Hardware."

But that's just me.

Comment

Unless we get to see her involved in Position No. 40 from the Karma Sutra, why the hell would you watch Blossom?
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Because, tonight, Chad becomes a woman. Blossom actually.

Or... more likely, he accidentally sets the internet on fire.
                          Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                            Because, tonight, Chad becomes a woman. Blossom actually.

Or... more likely, he accidentally sets the internet on fire.

If the wires work. I hope it's archived somewhere here. Seriously. I want to see it, can't stay up that long tonight.

Comment

Any woman who eats that many Doritos is gonna have to buy two seats on an airplane anyhow. How does he do it?

Comment

Working...
                              X