Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caveman Tony
    replied
    Because, tonight, Chad becomes a woman. Blossom actually.

Or... more likely, he accidentally sets the internet on fire.

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied
    Unless we get to see her involved in Position No. 40 from the Karma Sutra, why the hell would you watch Blossom?

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    have to miss tonights "Blossom becomes a women" episode, will tune in on thursday..
    I would have entitled the whole production, "Non-linear Chaos - An Experiment in Modern Computer Hardware."

But that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    have to miss tonights "Blossom becomes a women" episode, will tune in on thursday..

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Just so you know I'm watching. I saw that.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    If what I say doesn't make sense any more or sounds tacky.. I got no qualms in deleting... Got caught once by DG.. Now by you...

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    [/PHP]

Awww..busted!
    Edit post, delete post, hit the dot to get a checkmark

I deleted cuz Brian's post made mine moot... Moot shoot, doot

(doot is us bunch around here making fun of "dude" )
    I just happened to be staring at the screen - look at what DB said! And then I went to respond and it was gone.

I KNOW I saw that. Like when the mouse ran across the room. I KNOW I saw that.
    Last edited by pdub; December 18, 2012, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    [/PHP]
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    DB, I saw that - how were you able to delete your own post entirely? I'd LOVE to know how to do that. Nice Work!

And I'm telling Unit, tonight AND Thursday! She said, twice? They haven't been able to do it ONCE yet!

Actually Unit enjoyed her night out with the boys on the chat last week, she had a real blast with it.

So whatever, light the fuse and hold your ears. I won't be able to hang with it tonight, gotta better chance to chime in on Thursday.
    Awww..busted!
    Edit post, delete post, hit the dot to get a checkmark

I deleted cuz Brian's post made mine moot... Moot shoot, doot

(doot is us bunch around here making fun of "dude" )

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    DB, I saw that - how were you able to delete your own post entirely? I'd LOVE to know how to do that. Nice Work!

And I'm telling Unit, tonight AND Thursday! She said, twice? They haven't been able to do it ONCE yet!

Actually Unit enjoyed her night out with the boys on the chat last week, she had a real blast with it.

So whatever, light the fuse and hold your ears. I won't be able to hang with it tonight, gotta better chance to chime in on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Tonight....and thursday. We're gonna double your pleasure this week!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Tonight or Thursday?

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    I'll join up to "talk smack"

edit:
    ok, I don't know what smack is.

sugar smacks, I think thats a cereal for kids. kids only. I never keep boxes of that stuff.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 18, 2012, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Powershift LIVE TONIGHT - Thursday - 6PM Pacific - 9PM Eastern

For those of you that suffered through last week's technical failure, we're going to give it a go again tonight. Testing this afternoon went as expected, so hopefully Chad's internet was sufficiently repaired and it'll come off without a hitch tonight.

It's like a "very special" episode of Blossom or something. Hit the link below at 6pm Pacific 9PM Eastern to watch!

Last edited by Brian Lohnes; December 20, 2012, 10:31 AM.
Working...
X