Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN!! Tucson Bangshifters/readers/lurkers--Toys For Tots Show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN!! Tucson Bangshifters/readers/lurkers--Toys For Tots Show!!!

This year is proving the worst for Tucson Toys for Tots in the last 10 years. Tucson is approximately 7,000 toys off pace for where they should be at this time of year. Without a miracle the Toys for Tots program might be looking to send away up to 10,000 children come Christmas time due to the toy shortage. Organizers have come up with a plan to offset this massive toy shortage.

Saturday, 22 Dec, the Marines and the USAF will be hosting a "Stuff the Truck" event in the parking lot east of Sears next to Park Place mall from 1200-2100. They will be providing a large moving van and are asking the Tucson community to try to fill the truck in one day. To encourage people to come to the event they have invited a local car club, and coffee, doughnuts, and hot chocolate should be provided to ALL who donate.

The Tucson classic car club will be brining approximately 100 - 150 cars
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Joe, I sent this to the heads of two local car organizations...we'll see what happens
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

kick ass, I was hoping you would see it!

I just got the notice yesterday or else it would have been out a while back. I will be there in the morning helping to get things prepped, should be a good time if as many cars come out as they are hoping.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
      X