Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deckofficer View Post
    Not getting kicked off speaks well for this forum. I have banned for life from the HAMB for posting a "spirited" driving video of my Track-T.
    Well crap.......I'd like to see that video
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• I've already tested the waters and "submitted" it for approval and posting, but I guess I could just link right here and let you decide. Up front, I didn't use good judgement, and 99.99% of the time just putz at 1400 rpm, enjoying the torque. But with the ability to run from 50 mph to 110 mph in about 5 seconds, I could in fact see up past the curve and knew I would be tucked back in to my lane way before the curve. The kid on the motorcycle is my neighbor's son, and he blasts at 90 right on the residential street in front of my house. When he passed me it was the 1st day I had the GoPro camera and decided that a video in hand is better than constantly asking the kid to slow down. He has now, because he would rather not have his Dad see it.

If I get booted, at least I didn't build any history here. BTW, the two Cobra forums I'm active on had no problem with the video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by deckofficer; June 23, 2011, 08:26 PM.
      sigpic
      Bob
      516 lb/ft @ 2800
      Short shift, its fun

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/

Comment

• The video is a good watch. Not a safety training video by any stretch....HA!

I can't run it on the blog for some obvious reasons (you'll know after you watch the video) but no one is going to throw you out for posting it here.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Thanks Brian,

I'm liking this place.
          sigpic
          Bob
          516 lb/ft @ 2800
          Short shift, its fun

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/

Comment

• Hi! I'm a newbie to this forum. Met a few BSers on the Power Tour. Here are our cars; the Chevys are mine and the Mopars are my wife's

1970 Chevelle SS 454

2001 Camaro SS

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II convertible

1989 Dodge Dakota (factory) convertible

Daily drivers: 2002 Tahoe, 2001 Impala

70 Chevelle SS454 Fathom Blue/White Stripes
            01 Camaro SS Sunset Orange Metallic
            65 Plymouth Belvedere Vert Red 291 ci Hemi
            89 Dodge Dakota Vert Red

Comment

• Hi all; i'm new here & coming at ya all the way from down under... New Zealand.
              Dragracing is my main hobby & have been racing at various levels (all door cars) for 27yrs... basically from when I bought my first car at 15.
              I'm currently building a new car which will be the mutha of all streetcars here, with my main goal to make it the fastest street-legal car in the southern hemisphere.
              I will post it up in Projects.
              Cheers.

Comment

• Welcome to the newest BangShifters!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigInchTT View Post
                  Hi all; i'm new here & coming at ya all the way from down under... New Zealand.

I'm currently building a new car which will be the mutha of all streetcars here, with my main goal to make it the fastest street-legal car in the southern hemisphere.
                  I will post it up in Projects.
                  Cheers.
                  Sweeeeet. Turbo's?
                  Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

• Yep Caveman... 2 BIG turbos, the biggest! Garrett GT60's to be exact.

Comment

• Hi, my name is Rick, this was my first year as a long hauler. Had a great time and got to meet a lot of great people.

I own a 55 Chevy Belair 2dr hdt.

Retired and liven life.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Rick - nice to meet you. Thanks for keeping George out of trouble too.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• OK new here this time . live in New Zealand own a 1972 Z28 Camaro , not a lot to say here is a photo from the last car show .

Comment

• Nice plate mate - seems to attract the ladies quite well too.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hi everybody. I just registered here, and this looks like a great forum. Very professional and friendly. Keep
                              up the great work

Comment

• Originally posted by jammy View Post
                                Hi everybody. I just registered here, and this looks like a great forum. Very professional and friendly. Keep
                                up the great work
                                I like your screen name!
                                Not sure about the professional and friendly part though...

~gail
                                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                                X