Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I signed up here but forgot about it and a friend reminded me about it when we were talking about my road trip to Bonneville going through Reno and back though Monterey.

I'm just a guy that loves cars that takes tries to take lots of pictures of them.
    David
    www.racecarshots.com
    www.awesomeroadtrip.com

Comment

• Elliot - Houston, TX. CEO of http://AllDragRacing.tv Drag Racing is my passion. I own a 1980 Malibu, currently building a NOS/18 degree SBC to do some X275 racing. If you love Drag Racing DVD's checkout my site, you can watch full content drag racing dvd's on my site for one subscription price. Over $600 worth of dvd's for only 29.95!

Comment

• Chris Wilkerson from Enterprise, AL. Work at Ft. Rucker as a helicopter mechanic. I grew up around cars and have worked on them my whole life. Was a long hauler on the 07' power tour and have been wanting to go again every year! hopefully 2012 is in the mix.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Chris! You need to track down Keith Turk, also a resident of Enterprise, AL, and a member here. Trust me on this even though you don't know me! Chopper pilot/instructor and all around good people. Hand him a cold Diet Coke upon introduction and your golden.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Often found wherever things go fast - like Bonneville, Maxton, Drag Week, etc., etc., etc. and he travels in fast company too - his wife Tonya.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by jammy View Post
              Hi everybody. I just registered here, and this looks like a great forum. Very professional and friendly. Keep
              up the great work
              Hold on to that friendly thing!!!!!
              Danny/Zachary
              HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

• Hello I am Carlos, but racing scene calls me NxGTR
                from California, USA, I drive an oldschool Nissan Nx2k with a few mods, being the main one the SR20DE+T engine with FMIC.

What I do on my free time is to work in a Car Performance Simulator I have been designing and coding since 2003.

I join here because I would like to meet some advanced users to share some knowledge about Vehicle dynamics, performance, and that stuff.
                NxGTR Sim - The most advanced Free+Online car performance simulator

Comment

• my names mike ,from tulsa okla.been into cars all my life. drag raced in highschool and into the early 90s. worked at a 4x4 shop building custom axles and fab work, got into jeeps did some trail riding and rockcrawling,rockracing (XRRA),after 16 years of that i got burnt out pretty bad.sold all my jeep stuff and started working on my 53 ford 2dr sedan..it started as a cruiser and evolved into a gasser...will be doing hot rod drag week this year,,,,

Comment

• welcome mike, very cool car, good luck on DW and btw how does your car ride with the lift spindles ?
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• car rides/handles great...i took the sway bar off so it has a little body roll.but not much.its a one hand drive...

Comment

• New to the board and located in Nebraska. I specialize in cylinder head and intake manifold work through my business called Smithberg Racing. I own a few cars - 66 Impala, 70 Nova, and a 63 Impala which all are in progress. I love the technical things that make you think and ponder how to make improvements on which has become very useful in my line of work. Also working with a few guys from this board on a Engine Masters effort for Danny Miller / Gene Adams Early Hemi!

Nick Smithberg
                        Last edited by BOSSMAN; September 7, 2011, 03:21 PM.
                        Nick Smithberg
                        www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

• Name: Erik
                          Jobs: Used to work for ProCharger for about 4.5 years, then full time at House of Boost for a few more years. Now Mercedes Benz during the day....tuning cars at night for HOB.

Past Cars Built:
                          1997 Cobra, featured in MM&FF magazine, Competed in 5.0 Magazines "King of the Street" placing 2nd, also in Racepages
                          1993 Cobra, featured in 5.0 Magazine
                          2002 Mustang GT, featured in a quick "caption contest" in 5.0 Magzine.
                          Other then that, I have had 13 mustangs alone pass though my hands in the last 10 years, I can't even think of how many other cars. Other then that, built and tuned lots and lots of other cars here and there.... to many to ever keep track of.

I can finally say that I have a "nice set" of cars that I will hang onto for a while since they all have a very defined usage...

My Jap-Trap List
                          - Acura TL "Daily"
                          My EuroTrash List:
                          - MB 260E "The Beater"
                          - MB 320CDI "Date night"
                          My American Iron List:
                          - Cadillac Coupe "The Mattress" (cruise nights)
                          - Silverado DuraMax "UrbanMax" (yes its lowered, yes its a 4x4)
                          - Mustang w/2JZ swap "Floor it" (something to beat on)

I am addicted to boost...... cars to me are one of the greatest expression of art to me.

Live it,
                          Breathe it,
                          Love it,

See ya around,
                          Erik aka "EA"
                          Last edited by TheSVTKid; September 7, 2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Welcome aboard gentlemen -
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• First time on this site, Name is Rick "CLA55IC" my car is a 1955 Chevy Bel Air 2dr hdtp. I am from Parkston South Dakota.

Comment

• Howdy Rick -
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X