Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome mr nova
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• hey guys!
      I'm Adam. I live in Kansas City MO. I'm currently building a 1979 trans-am. It'll be nice non-pretentious bracket/street car. I've been around hot rods and custom cars/trucks my whole life, as both my dad and grand-dad have always been into the scene. I currently manage the biggest wheel and tire/custom car shop in the midwest, KC Trends Motorsports.

P.S. I'll start a build thread asap!
      "We can't stop here, IT's bat country!"

Comment

• My name is Patrick Hughes, Bellingham, Washington. Just got a 195o b3100 to play with and out scrounging for appropriate goodies. Got lucky and found a pontiac OHC-6, a spare truck for parts and just got back from recycle store where I found suitable Maple and Fir options for the new bed.

Red Truck is now mine, green truck is parts rig.
        Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

• Hi all Frank and Amy here from Swansboro,NC. Been hearing stuff on other forums tha mention this site. We are menbers of the ECTA and are finishing our C/GALT camaro. Got other irons in the fire as well, 1971 Mustang convertable and '27 roadster thats on the back burner for now.
          Live, Laugh,Love

Comment

• Welcome everybody. You're gonna like it here!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Hello, I'm Phil from Central IL. I come here seeking like minded car nuts to exchange information, get help and give help when I can.

My son and I built a Pro-Street S10 a few years ago and I'm in the process of building a 87 Camaro drag car.

Comment

• Hey guys....looks like a good site here and I've seen a few of the names on here before so I thought I'd join up!
                Bill, from Newfoundland, Canada.
                I'm a regular over on the HAMB board for traditional cars and love them to death, but I'm also into just about any other style or era of vehicle you can imagine, so I feel the need to join some other boards to get my fix on those other vehicles too.
                Right now I'm half ways thru building a 63 Dodge to become a daily driver.
                The old girl is rusted to death but getting a new lease on life....;)

Thats about it I guess!

Comment

• Finally Signed up! (MOPAR inside)

The SCSN coverage got me and look forward to next year (maybe I can actually go this time).

Been racing this car in several versions (it's a sickness....) since 1990. Used to cruise the streets all the time but it's no longer streetable (legally that is).

LTR
                  Last edited by Powermaxx; November 27, 2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Welcome, welcome, welcome -
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Good evening Bang Shifters...
                      My name is Cory, I reside in Michigan. I heard about this site before the SCSN. I decided to actually join the site after watching the live feed.
                      32 yrs old, car nut, tech nut, and it doesn't matter if it's classic muscle, modern muscle or anything in between, i enjoy it.

Comment

• Welcome to the Site Cory, there are a few BS'er that live in MI.
                        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Hi all. My name is Mike, I'm thirty years old and I live in the big little city of Milwaukee, WI. I have been a car nut since before I was legally allowed to drive. My first car was a '75 Camaro, every teenagers dream until he realizes there are far better looking years. I would spend about a decade building that car with mods here and there until I found and all an original 1973 Split bumper Z28 Camaro. I now have bundles of cash into this car just to say "I'd like a different hot rod". Its a vicious cycle! Oh well, I'm sure there will be lots of different cars roll through my garage over the coming years. My father and I also tinker with an older K-5 Blazer we built for hill climbing and muddin in the hills and such of northern Wisconsin. I've done the long haul on the hrpt since '07 but unfortunately missed this past year due to starting a new job and whatnot. Alrighty folks, you all enjoy life and "don't take it so seriously, You'll never get out alive". Chat with ya some time. Later, Mike.

Comment

• Hi,Jeff here drag raced in the 60's and 70's. Quit when the AHRA died in the early 80's,to many disagreements with the No Hot Rods Allowed bunch. Retired now and thinking about trying LSR. Still have my 63 Plymouth in storage, may drag it out and put it on the street.

Comment

• hello guys. My name is Gary from Wisconsin. My first car in high school was a 66 gto tripower 4sp. Before graduating i also owned a 69 indy pace car camaro and a 70 ss big block chevelle. I sure wish they were still the price they were in the mid 70"s. But now i have to settle for a 66 chevy c10 and a 66 lemans that i hope to take on DW 2012 if it is in the midwest.

Comment

• Welcome to the site Mike, Jeff an Gary.
                                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X