Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New guy from Georgetown, KY. This is my twilight blue '90 Notch. Took it on the HRPT last year and had a blast.



    Comment


    • Howdy from TX

      Howdy, I'm Mike Ferl from the Northern 'burbs of Dallas, TX. My toy is a 1978 Mustang II that I have owned and tinkered with since high school. I learned of BANGshift at a gearhead gathering a couple of weeks ago. Glad to be aboard!


      Comment


      • Mustangers! The more the merrier...welcome.
        Time Wasters...
        http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

        Comment


        • mustangs are the devil
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

          Comment


          • I guess I am on the dark side then. Although I have had my Mustang forever, I don't consider myself just a Mustang or Ford guy. I appreciate all sorts of four-wheeled mechanical mayhem and have owned many brands over the years... Thanks for the welcome!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
              mustangs are the devil
              I am possessed...

              Originally posted by MikeFerl View Post
              I guess I am on the dark side then. Although I have had my Mustang forever, I don't consider myself just a Mustang or Ford guy. I appreciate all sorts of four-wheeled mechanical mayhem and have owned many brands over the years... Thanks for the welcome!
              Yup. I like em' all too...But I have very strong Ford leanings.
              Time Wasters...
              http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

              Comment


              • MikeF I didnt mean any offense, I just had to mess with Joe, he bleeds blue thru and thru

                I like just about every thing on four or more wheels as you'll see in my photo contributions here on the site
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

                Comment


                • None taken whatsoever! I'll check out your photos.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 90Notch View Post
                    New guy from Georgetown, KY. This is my twilight blue '90 Notch. Took it on the HRPT last year and had a blast.
                    Yay! Someone else nearby (I'm from BG)! Welcome to BS!
                    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MikeFerl View Post
                      Howdy, I'm Mike Ferl from the Northern 'burbs of Dallas, TX. My toy is a 1978 Mustang II that I have owned and tinkered with since high school. I learned of BANGshift at a gearhead gathering a couple of weeks ago. Glad to be aboard!


                      A dude brave enough to drive a red Mustang II will fit in nicely here at the asylum. Welcome.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

                      Resident Instigator

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Thanks Scott. What can I say - I prefer to be different...

                        Here's a 'Before' picture, from 1990 when I bought the car. It's gone through several iterations since.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                          A dude brave enough to drive a red Mustang II will fit in nicely here at the asylum. Welcome.
                          Shit man, bravado has nothing to do with it...That thing is cool and a killer stance to boot.
                          Time Wasters...
                          http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

                          Comment


                          • Hello everyone, My name is Neil and I live in Adkins Tx. I'm a medic in the Army, and have been for the last 12 years.
                            I own a 63 Buick LeSabre vert (rusty,rough, bought for parts car), 1964 Buick Lesabre 2 dr Hardtop (paid 300 dollars for it, and dumped a ton of money into it, still not completed. 1973 455, disc brake conversion, custom interior) 1964 Buick Wildcat 2 dr Hardtop (1000 dollar work on progress) 1983 Chevy K5 Blazer ($700, project).
                            Looks like a good place to learn, glad to be here!

                            Comment


                            • welcome aboard Neil, ive been meaning to get to your area, ive been told theres a good bbq joint there that has its own helo pad
                              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

                              Comment


                              • Not new to the site at all, just don't post much. We're registered for the Wilmington event, and need some shipper assistance. We have some parts to pick up in Salem, VA, hopefully with someone on this site living near there that can pick up the parts and bring them to the event. Yes, we'll pay a fair price for this, plus the refreshments at the event.

                                Richard and Judy
                                Maxx2Racing
                                Northern Nevada
                                Last edited by MAXX2RACING; March 4, 2012, 11:27 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X