Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 505sfastest View Post
    Hi new guy here. Name is Dom first year at drag week in my truck

Not only looks and runs great........but man what a sweet sound running the 1320. hated not seeing it Wed - Sat DW2012
    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

• Thanks for the live feed from Vegas!
      RPM Magazine

WWW.FOTKI.COM/OUTLAWDRAGRACING

Comment

• HI everybody
        My name is Peter Tommasini
        I am from Melbourne Australia I own a small restoration business .I am new here so if I posted in the wrong spot I apologise please let me know. Someone has sent me this link to this Forum. and after reading through it I was very pleased for all the kind words that some of the members have written. thank you very much for your kind words.
        Peter Tommasini
        Last edited by Peter.t; November 17, 2012, 12:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Welcome on board Peter.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I'm Michael Campolucci from Toronto, Canada and I drive the Morton Classics Racing 1933 Willys Coupe, tuned by John Rossitter and originally built by Jim Oddy. Come race with our club, the Nostalgia AA/Gassers Presented By Summit Racing Equipment in 2013!

Comment

• Hello All, My Name is Michael, I'm from Alabama. Hope I dont get beat to death on this site like others for asking questions! Lmao. Chat with you gal/guys soon!

Comment

• welcome to the darkside and ROLL TIDE
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Hi I'm Ant Lockyer from London England. I'm a VW guy, not raced for several years but getting my 67 bug built up. Only run 12s in the previous car, hoping for better with the new one.

Last edited by Ant; November 21, 2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Welcome to the fun!
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Hi From Niagara Falls Canada

Hi guys! Found this very cool site the other night though a friend and thought I'd join the madness!

I've been into hot rods and custom cars since I was a kid. For over 12 years, I've been learning the art of metal shaping starting out with a set of about 9 hammers, some dollies, and a 3/4" rubber mat and things have kinda evolved from there.

I'd like to extend my hand in appreciation to all the members who have the same passion for cool cars.

I was hoping to share a completed project built entirely from scratch including the chassis and sheet metal body. It was designed and built using SR-71 Blackbird influences with some styling cues borrowed from classic European sports cars as well as American muscle cars of the late 60's... It's powered by a mid-engine reverse rotation hotrodded Chevy 350. Our goal was to create something that may have resembled a factory produced elegant concept supercar in the 60's. This basically got me hooked on sheet metal shaping.

Here's a photo. If you guys feel it's "too out there"...it'll be removed.

Yeah I know I've got a few marbles loose...because since then I've started a second sports car...again all steel. More modern, bigger wheels, bigger engine ... and about 900lbs lighter!

Cheers, Nick
                      Nick M.

A journey in design and fabrication begins with a vision, a single pen stroke ... and in some cases the blow of a hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant View Post
                        Hi I'm Ant Lockyer from London England. I'm a VW guy, not raced for several years but getting my 67 bug built up. Only run 12s in the previous car, hoping for better with the new one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MdfQRV6a-l...ckyer_1024.jpg
                        Welcome....a Wheeler Dealer fan?
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk View Post
                          Welcome....a Wheeler Dealer fan?
                          Thanks, I've seen 2 episodes I think. One was when they went to the USA to get a Karman Ghia.

Comment

• My brother told me to check out BANGshift, he is Gray Fredrick with "American Power Train"
                            I am a Chevy guy Through and Through and have been involved with cars for thirty five years. I have a 2007 Avalanche with a 5.3 Flex Fuel, and am looking for suggestions on how to best spend my money to increase the power... Turbocharger vs. Supercharger?
                            Any ideas?

Comment

• Gib, welcome to the fun! Gray is one cool dude and smart as hell, to boot!

Throw your question up in the tech section and guys will be on it like flies on a new suit....or something like that.
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Hello From Simi Valley, California!

Afternoon fellas and ladies, my name is Tony Acerrio, I'm an Engine Machinist and Fabricator by trade. have been a lurker here for a couple years and decided to finally join the forums. Love the content and the engine trivia blogs you guys do along with the awesome live event coverage!

Comment

Working...
                                X