Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...Chandler,Az here

Comment

• Got a ? about Pomona if anyone can help

Comment

• Thanks guys! glad to be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by zonanitro View Post
          Hello...Chandler,Az here
          Welcome!
          Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
          Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Ryan from Northern California, Sacramento area. New to the forums, been reading BS for around a year. 73 Camaro, Bracket Racer (parked with a smashed front end, as of now). Also, 28 Roadster, BBC, runs NE3/NE2.

Comment

• Hi Ryan! Welcome to the funhouse!
              Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

• Originally posted by elcaminogirl59 View Post
                Hi Ryan! Welcome to the funhouse!
                Thanks!

Comment

• Welcome home everyone.

I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Welcome Ryan, nice to have new addition to the funny farm.
                    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Hey - I resemble that remark.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hello guys,

I am Phillip Hastings from Birmingham, AL. 28 years old married with 2 children. I have been always fascinated by Rat Rods and this period I am looking to buy a VW Beetle in order to build it similar like the one I have fallen in love with. Here it is :D
                        Retro cars strike back and this time we have this lovely VW Rat Rod powered with Turbo LS. We have all seen cars boosted in many different ways, but this one is

Comment

• Hi Phillip! Maybe we'll get to meet you when Power Tour stops in Birmingham in June!

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                            My name is Ryan Morgan. I work for Ridetech and I am married with 2 kids. I have been into cars since I knew what one was. Currently I own an 05 Saleen Mustang and am always looking for that next project. If you see us at any of the shows please come up and say hi. Its always nice to be able to put names with faces.
                            CHECK US OUT AT:
                            www.ridetech.com

Comment

• welcome Ryan, you may not want to see some of our faces. Why we talk on this forum!! lol.
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Hi Ryan!

Comment

Working...
                                X