Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,
    Kenny from Graham, WA.
    Grew up with my dad always tinkering on vehicle projects, Never really finished one or had a driver. So passed down to me, I have never really had a rod project. He has passed and I have kept his old 56' Dodge truck. Just got it home and going to get to working on her. Ive always working in the parts business, currently working at a offroad shop slinging parts.

Comment

• Welcome... condolences on the passing of your dad... he will live on through your hands and projects... try starting a thread on the project cars update!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Newbie here, I've been reading the articles and watching the video's for quite a while. I decided to join the forum and interact with like minded gearheads. I have a hotrod '97 Camaro, a project '57 Chevy p/u, a hotrod Eliminator boat, an antique Allegro motorhome, wife has her own Camaro, a bone stock '94 Z28 and our daily driver p/u's. We live in Louisiana.
        Nolan

Comment

• Welcome JOATMON, glad your here. Were in Louisiana do you live?
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
            Welcome JOATMON, glad your here. Were in Louisiana do you live?
            Thanks for the welcome Dave. I live about 8-9 miles from Lamar Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales. My handle here is an old favorite of mine Jack Of All Trades Master Of None. My name is Nolan.

Comment

• Welcome Nolan, you'll find some great folk's on here!
              Perry
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
                Welcome Nolan, you'll find some great folk's on here!
                Perry
                Thanks Perry, I appreciate the welcome.

Comment

• Hello,
                  John From Wisconsin, I have a 67 Mustang Street/Bracket Car currently undergoing some Restoration work,

Comment

• Originally posted by jzancanaro View Post
                    Hello,
                    John From Wisconsin, I have a 67 Mustang Street/Bracket Car currently undergoing some Restoration work,
                    Welcome aboard John......just be careful there's a lot of dangerous folks larking around here.......but other than that a pretty good place to hangout.

Comment

• Hello to all the bang shifters. I'm Larry from Illinois and I am an Addict. I'm addicted to Hot Rodding of all sorts. Cars, trucks, motorcycles etc. I grew up working with my Dad in an automotive shop where we did mechanical work, body work, etc. Pretty much all aspects of the car world. I grew up drag racing and working on restoring muscle cars and have been addicted to the world of hot rods, muscle cars, motorcycles etc. all my life.

Comment

• Hello Larry, welcome to the asylum, enjoy yourself! Perry
                        Last edited by corvettedad; September 9, 2015, 03:01 PM.
                        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Thanks Perry, looks like a cool site, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• Larry,
                            welcome aboard! be sure to keep your tools handy as there are a few nuts loose around here!
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Hi I'm new hear , I have met and hung out with
                              A few of you. Later cobey

Comment

• Welcome Cobey, glad your here. Tell us a little more about yourself and what you drive. We have several members in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Working...
                                X