Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well a belated welcome aboard is due then. Now that you've got your post-phobia issue out of the way, join in on the fun !!!

Comment

• My name is Steve Rutherford and I bought this model A Ford car when I was 16 years old. That was 53 years ago and I still have the car. I am mostly into small block Fords and am presently building a E/CBGC for Bonniville. I posted a picture of my 257 inch Ford on the Land Speed forum. I also have a blown alcohol small block ford in a tube chassis 50 Ford that I will have at the March Meet this spring running in A/Gas. The 88 Mustang is a car I built from a $200 wreck. I am a welder by trade and the Mustang is all steel with a full exhaust which makes for a unique sound.

Comment

• My name is Randall Bowman, as you can see my screen name is DRAGNASTY. That is the name ot the current car I am building, 1953 Austin Somerset Straight Axle Gasser: Blown 454, Doug Nash Five Speed, Ford Nine Inch out back, 4" chopped top etc, etc. I have a been a Member of the H.A.M.B. for about 10 years and there is a complete build thread there for the Austin. I have was practically raised at a drag strip (spent most my childhood at MOKAN, KCRI, or Tulsa International). Have been in motor sports marketing for most my professional career with companies such as O'Reilly Auto Parts and Lucas Oil. Currently I am trying my hand at writing and struggling to get the Austin ready for the Meltdown Drags at Byron this Summer. I have meant to join Bang Shift for a long time.

Comment

• Welcome to the best car forum on the planet Steve & Randall !!!

Comment

• Re: Short Intro's

My name is Allen, I'm a retired ASE Master tech with the L1 cert and a CA Smog License. I've been into cars since my grandfather taught me how to change timing gears on a 49 chevy truck, and built my first Briggs and Stratton engine, for my go kart at 9 years old. Currently have a Wieand blown 70' El Camino, and a f2 Procharged 70' Camaro drag car.

Comment

• Originally posted by allend43 View Post
              Re: Short Intro's

My name is Allen, I'm a retired ASE Master tech with the L1 cert and a CA Smog License. I've been into cars since my grandfather taught me how to change timing gears on a 49 chevy truck, and built my first Briggs and Stratton engine, for my go kart at 9 years old. Currently have a Wieand blown 70' El Camino, and a f2 Procharged 70' Camaro drag car.
              Hi Allen! Have fun and post away. There's no hazing here, thanks for joining the fray! Great to have ya! Great fun and lots to learn from great people and lots to learn in person, that's the best thing - in person. we're a family.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Welcome to ALL the new folk's , this is a fun place so enjoy and if you're able join in on some of the individual tours that go on, there are several to choose from besides HRPT
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Welcome Newbies!! Last year I was one of the FNG classmates... You'll find BS a great place to meet & greet a lot of great people ~full of experience, knowledge & a blast to Tour with
                  '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                  '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                  79 Trans Am project
                  ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

• Hey Guys. New to the Forum. Name here is Vance and I currently own a 1968 Pontiac GTO. It is NOT a show car. It's something I saved from the crusher. Had it for a long time but I hope to be driving it this year. If it has wheels, I probably like it.

Comment

• Welcome! pix and story please? you should fit right in...
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Not a newbie. But I haven't posted in forever. ha....
                        Last edited by dustergirl; February 2, 2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• always had an affinity for small Mopars... Tammy had a Dart when we were dating...
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Hi , new to the site , looks interesting !! Love the "Girls posting with cars "!

Comment

• Welcome Blue .. looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

• Welcome aboard new and folks rejoining!
                                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Working...
                                X