Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
    Welcome Cobey, glad your here. Tell us a little more about yourself and what you drive. We have several members in your neck of the woods.
    Got an olds cutlass .... beat to heck...... has a mild 350, t350, 3.73 7.5 10 bolt I also
    Have a 85 Gmc p/u it has a 307 out of a 69 Chevelle ...... nothing special
    It has a 375 turbo trans, I hope to build a long t 350 to replace it,
    I work in a shop in McCune Kansas on hot rods for a guy part time.
    We have a s10 that runs high 12's, a 50 Chevrolet sedan delivery with a 84 impala
    Frame with a 454, a 64 ss impala 350/4 speed, and a 59 elky ... not really done much to it yet
    Quit a few odd and end projects.... I work on, modify, and race chain saws

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      I remember you Cobey - glad you are back dude. We hung out in Miami, Okla.
      Ya that was a good time Phil, I was hoping you were still on here

Comment

• Originally posted by cobey View Post
        Ya that was a good time Phil, I was hoping you were still on here

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post

=http://s715.photobucket.com/user/phils2009/media/2012%20Power%20Tour/PowerTour2012375.jpg.html][/URL]
          Wow that's cool the old blue olds..... Thanks for posting them pics Phil .....
          For anyone not knowing i is the fat guy in the BS shirt with the msd bag

Comment

• welcome back!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• aloha! new guy from honolulu hawaii here, just signed up. i am a formerly A.S.E. certified mechanic, worked for 25 years as a doorman
              ( although we prefer the term "intoxicated patron ejection engineer" ) and was once hired as a A.C.O. ( prison guard ) but got in a monster
              car wreck 2 days before i was supposed to start. lame.

i am a SERIOUS freak for all things nutty fast, we currently have 2 vettes ( 78 w/454, and a 79 w/350 ) and a V8 'vega' ( pontiac astre ), 5 dirtbikes ( 3 of em are 500cc 2 strokes..)
              a chopper i built myself with a 1638 and a 6spd with an open 3"primary, my younger brother has a 67 camaro with a full roller 468 i built & tko 5spd, my moms got
              a 96 impala ss that i did a motor swap in last year, etc....

we do EVERYTHING ourselves here in the garage except stuff we dont have tools for--like bore a block or resurface a head. we do bare block up motors, transmission work,
              ring & pinions, brakes, steering, bushing replacement, welding and fabrication, whatever...and im sure a lot of you reading this do too ! i cant even leave my kids bicycles alone,
              now they are crazy whacked out looking 'choppers'...

anyway, im going to check out the forums now-again, aloha !

Comment

• back to the wind fatman

Download the Song: http://www.izhawaii.com/store/ The 2011 re-edit of Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole's Platinum selling hit "Over the Rainbow" OFFICAL video BUY ...

Comment

• Originally posted by G-Motive View Post
                  back to the wind fatman

thanks brother. love that avatar-my first ride was a 71 firebird esprit 350, i put in a 455 from a bonneville.
                  2.73 rear gear meant it actually could bottom the 160 speedo...
                  it was an absolute death trap for a 15 year old ! so awesome....may it rust in peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

thanks brother. love that avatar-my first ride was a 71 firebird esprit 350, i put in a 455 from a bonneville.
                    2.73 rear gear meant it actually could bottom the 160 speedo...
                    it was an absolute death trap for a 15 year old ! so awesome....may it rust in peace.
                    I freaked when I found that one, it's a 73 formula. It had been sitting in front of some guys house going to waste for years. Still needs a ton of work. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

• Hey!

Posted a few times in the DW board, but forgot to come here.

My name is Bobby. Living in Baltimore, but my car is back in Illinois. Grew racing dirt bikes and watching my father drag race his Challenger. My first car was an 88 Camaro Iroc-Z that we just finished DW 2015 with. The experience was great. Also whenever I'm not racing, I might be at a track taking photos so you may see some posts about that.

Cheers,
                      Bobby

Comment

• Welcome! There are a few loose nuts here... but they're generally harmless...
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• FNG here, joined up to discuss 'cars'.
                          seems like a good site for that!
                          See my build at: www.1932auburnsedan.com

Comment

• V12GUY , Welcome .Curious about the V12 part. You got a Jag , old GMC with a twin 6 or what ?
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• the car in my avatar is a 1932 Auburn. It has an American laFrance v12 engine in it. (based on the original lycoming design by/from Auburn)
                              over the years I have managed to find/grab/collect v12 stuff, and now I 'only' have 3 of these.
                              BUT I am always looking for more!!
                              See my build at: www.1932auburnsedan.com

Comment

• Welcome aboard V12guy glad your here....
                                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                                X