Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V12guy View Post
    the car in my avatar is a 1932 Auburn. It has an American laFrance v12 engine in it. (based on the original lycoming design by/from Auburn)
    over the years I have managed to find/grab/collect v12 stuff, and now I 'only' have 3 of these.
    BUT I am always looking for more!!
    Wow , even cooler !
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Hi yall I'm roy from cotton valley Louisiana

Comment

• welcome sir -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I have been a fan of BangShift for a long time. Was glad to find the form day. I look forward to being a member of the form.

Comment

• Well Boxman welcome to our band of automotive misfits, were generally harmless (with a few exception) so come on in and join the fun. If you Power Tour be sure to go to that forum......that's where the real nut cases hangout. Welcome aboard!
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Hey everybody. I am James from Eastern NC. I have always loved cars. Inherited my dads 62 Impala about 5 years ago. It has been in the family since new. It has all 4 doors. It had been sitting in a barn for about 10 years prior to my dad passing away. I started working on it about two and a half years ago. Doing a restomod on it. Will post pics soon.

Comment

• Welcome to the site . We love diversity of stuff here. Well since you drive a chevy that isn't going to be it. Now it being your dads old crew cab 62 Impala, that will do it sir . I have a 87 vette and am currently shopping for my second car. Right now its a 91 camaro and im getting really tired of the gymnastics of getting into 2 sports cars . Camaro neefs too go ! Looking for a 4 door or a 4x4 . Who knows what it will be . Again glad to have you here. Power Tour board is cool but don't forget about the general forum.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• I have been looking at the Power Tour board since last summer. Just finally decided to join. I would love to be able to have another car to fix up. However just not in the budget with a son starting college in the fall so have to work with what I have. I'm doing a really good job of making the best of it.

Comment

• Comment

• Hi everybody, I'am Dave. I am hopefully taking my 72 Vega Wagon on the 2016 Power Tour. Drive train is done, just a built 4.3 with world class 5 speed, S10 disk brake rear and front spindles. Body work and paint in a month or two and then interior, hope to see other Vegas out there but when I went on the 2011 PT I only saw one. I am usually on the 67-72chevytruck forum as colgad but wanted to get with the Power tour fever so here I am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	569.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1077392

Comment

• Welcome aboard -
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• nice ride! please start a thread on the project cars update section!
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Hi guys! Made this account long time ago but decided to visit this forum more often! My name is Phillip but everyone calls me Phil, I own a 1995 Mustang GT and a Chevy Caprice! Hope to like it here

Comment

• Welcome to the forum newbies !

Comment

• Whats up everyone. been a member for awhile and never really introduced myself. looks like a good group of people and a good place for hotrod "debates".

Comment

Working...
                                X