Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to join the forums. Been a BS visitor for many years now. Check the site everyday before work.

I have a couple toys. My daily is my Trailblazer SS, runs high 11's on the bottle. I have a 1960 Ford Falcon I will be taking on DragWeek this year, and a Audi S4 that I haven't had any luck selling.

The car looks a little different now. Click image for larger version

Name:	12091223_1544107529214776_3943054115111634498_o.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	1090638
    Last edited by Stuvy; March 9, 2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to the best car forum on the planet !
      I had a '64 Ford Falcon that just ran forever.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Stuvy glad you've joined in with us looking forward to seeing your post.
        Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
        The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Hi , I am Ron from Port Alberni Canada. My current project in a long line of Mopars , is my 71' GTX drag car, and my 78 'D300 Adventurer SE club cab dually, tow rig. I am a Saw Filer by trade. Been wrenching on cars since age 11. And I also pit crew on a Nostalgia Blown Alcohol BB/FC Funny Car, a tone of fun !
          Last edited by 1971GTXRon; March 20, 2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Welcome sir -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am a soon to be retired guy from NH. Raced at NED in Epping from 1978 to 2002. Mostly bracket raced but last 2 years in Stock.

Comment

• Welcome! pictures and stories are welcome...
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Sorry, I posted in a few threads before here..
                  Am I doomed to get the yellow bullet treatment..

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesMayberryIII View Post
                    Sorry, I posted in a few threads before here..
                    Am I doomed to get the yellow bullet treatment..
                    Nope, it's not a requirement to hit the newby thread first here. Count on it. Welcome aboard!
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Welcome James glad your here, you a Power Tour guy, post up your ride.
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Hi I'm Jeff Wolford from Houston MO. I have a 52 Chevy styline deluxe 2dr post that I'm eventaly going to put a 94 caprice frame n lt1 n trans under the body of my 52 n eventually going to have the top chopped 4 in the front 6 in the back then channel the body n c notch it n air bag it I'm leaving the old patina on it always wanted a custom led sled far cry from I use to own 63 impala 2dr hardtop n 63 belair wagon n a 62 4dr hard top impala n a 63 byscain I love those impalas n especially the wagons well take care n God Bless U All

Comment

• Originally posted by 52chevy View Post
                          Hi I'm Jeff Wolford from Houston MO. I have a 52 Chevy styline deluxe 2dr post
                          Welcome to the forum Jeff .. looking forward to some pics of your cool project.

Comment

• Hello everyone!

​Name is Steve Park, no I'm not the former NASCAR driver. Raced dirt late models with the number 14 for many years (hence the LM14 name I use all over the internet). Owned AMC, Ford and Chevy stuff. Currently building a 1962 Ford F100 unibody (short bed, big window, IFS, 4 bar rear, 8V on a FE), a '55 Chevy 2 door sedan (355/4 speed) and a 1970 Maverick Pro Stock tribute car (this one is listed for sale, somebody else may want to finish it but I haven't had time to work on it in over a year).

Love almost anything car related. Been helping a friend a little bit with a Honda FWD drag car lately. Recently turned a best of 9.082 at around 165. Wicked little car.

Been a lurker for many years, finally decided to join up.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

• sweet! please start some build threads on these beauties so we can all catch up and enjoy! You will find yourself quite a home here!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Ok I'm new Kinda!Enjoy stuff on the Web and Facebook from Bangshift

Comment

Working...
                                X