Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Fred, we all stand united no matter what service we were in.
    Thanks again for the welcome!

Comment

• 10-4. To have served, no matter what uniform you wear, does indeed unite us all. I salute any man or woman who wears a uniform no matter the branch.
      2018 Long Hauler
      1965 Chevy C10 SWB Stepside
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/781158065608127/

Comment

• What he said!
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Welcome Aboard Brothers!
          Have tried to keep the Vets list going, so I bumped it, and here's the link:
          Step forward and be recognized(voluntary... only if you care to) Noticed that someone tried to remember which of us are vets, so I figured for point of
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Thanks S B I went to the link and wrote a book LMAO
            Al

Comment

• Well, new here.
              Will be asking a lot of questions about Oldsmobile 350. and the car it is bolted into .
              The unloved mid seventies gutlass.
              The goal is a honest 300-320 hp and make it handle without breaking the bank.

Comment

• Welcome Eric! There's a bunch of great folks here, many with a whole lot of knowledge about anything on wheels!

Thanks for jumping in, and enjoy the ride!
                Last edited by pdub; February 23, 2018, 09:51 PM.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• 68scott385 would be a go to guy on oldsmobiles IIRC... welcome aboard!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Hey y'all. Just a regular guy over here. No money and no luck but I keep on keeping on.

Comment

• Originally posted by DouchebagTommy View Post
                      Hey y'all. Just a regular guy over here. No money and no luck but I keep on keeping on.
                      Welcome, enjoy the site and people who input things from cars to tech services.

Comment

• Originally posted by DouchebagTommy View Post
                        Hey y'all. Just a regular guy over here. No money and no luck but I keep on keeping on.
                        Hi Casper/Fallon/Mayberry! welcome back!

Comment

• Hey everyone I’m Mark from York PA. Originally a jersey boy. Have 2 kids 2 dogs and a wife. My main job is a airline pilot, but on the side I’m a metal fabricator. Which bring me to the cars. I am into anything earlier than 1960. I mainly deal with 1930’s hot rods, rat rods, and customs. I’m currently doing a 31 ford hot rod/ rat rod combo and. 47 Pontiac lead sled. As far as racing I stay early with trad rods like race of gentleman type of cars, but I’ve owned and raced gassers in the past. That said a car guy or girl who wants to talk cars I don’t care what year they own it’s still nice to talk motors and muscle!

Thanks look forward to meeting youz guyz
                          Last edited by Chopped; April 7, 2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Well howdy hi and welcome aboard Mark! Jump right in and wail away, there are a lot of fun and car-savvy folks here. We hope to meet you too, that's the funnest part! In the meantime, post up some pics of your stuff, we'd love to oogle!

Comment

• Welcome Chopped and I’m with pdub on looking forward to your car picks.

Comment

• Welcome to the madness! Please feel free to post pix and projects!
                                Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                                X