Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, interestingly, Chopped hasn't posted anything else. I was looking forward to seeing the cars in his collection. Chopped seemed a lot more articulate than Casper, so I didn't think that was him. Again. And again and again. Just sayin.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Oh, give him time.

That other guy got ya suspicious of newbies, P?

Casper btw never really lied, he just did his thing...

Comment

• I'm just a crazy old coot - GET OFFA the LAWN! I'm at the point where I actually enjoy my insanity, it's actually fun. I'dda never thought I'd ever get there.
        Last edited by pdub; April 7, 2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. Got held up for the last few days. Here’s a pic of the 31. Sorry it’s not a great one. Was and still in the middle of the project, but should have some good outside pics in the next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped View Post
            Sorry for the delay. Got held up for the last few days. Here’s a pic of the 31. Sorry it’s not a great one. Was and still in the middle of the project, but should have some good outside pics in the next month.
            GYAH!!!!!!! More, more more!!!!!

Comment

• New guy here!
              I'm Mike Meade and I've been registered on here for about 6 months now so I could creep on the Power Tour threads, and I finally decided to introduce myself. I'm an engineer at a machine shop in western North Carolina and I am currently tying up all the loose ends on my 03 S10 to get it ready to long haul on the Power Tour. The S10 has a 6.0 (LQ9) and a T56. This is gonna be my first long haul, so I'm getting pretty excited! Here are a few pictures of my heap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180514_144355.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1200915Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_200924.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	750.0 KB
ID:	1200916

Name:	20180512_154537.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1200914

Comment

• Welcome aboard! That truck looks like it ought to be an absolute blast to drive!
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by meademan View Post
                  New guy here!
                  I'm Mike Meade and I've been registered on here for about 6 months now so I could creep on the Power Tour threads, and I finally decided to introduce myself. I'm an engineer at a machine shop in western North Carolina and I am currently tying up all the loose ends on my 03 S10 to get it ready to long haul on the Power Tour. The S10 has a 6.0 (LQ9) and a T56. This is gonna be my first long haul, so I'm getting pretty excited! Here are a few pictures of my heap.

Name:	20180514_144355.jpg
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1200915Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_200924.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	750.0 KB
ID:	1200916

Name:	20180512_154537.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1200914
                  Welcome aboard and it's a CHEVY that looks like you will be comfy on tour!

Comment

• We'll keep an eye out for you on PT.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hi guys. I've been a bangshift reader for years and finally decided to register. One of the last places online that still feels like home. I actually found bangshift through Jalopnik back when it was less of what it is today (I'm sure many of you know what I mean). i look forward to shooting the shit with you guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by skeptical View Post
                        hi guys. I've been a bangshift reader for years and finally decided to register. One of the last places online that still feels like home. I actually found bangshift through jalopnik back when it was less of what it is today (i'm sure many of you know what i mean). I look forward to shooting the shit with you guys..
                        welcome !!!!!!

Comment

• Well I guess I am the new guy. My name is Roland Smith and I live in Guntersville Alabama. Retired from the Marine Corps a few years ago and today try and stay busy building a Hot Rod every once in a while just to stay busy. I have a few cars I would never sell but I have been known to flip a car I built every once in a while. Usually I just keep them and try my best to drive the wheels off of them every chance I get. I am much more of a reader than a poster but I do have a comment every once in a while.

Name:	IMG_2662Small.jpg
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1206539
                          Protected people will never be able to know the intensity life can be lived at. To do that you must completely understand the meaning of the word "DUCK"

Comment

• Hi, I'm Jason from Michigan. I do car things and such daily.

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer that works at an online store that sells cat supplies. I'm also a part-time mechanic of cars, I do like cars a lot because it is the greatest invention the whole wide world. ;)
                              Last edited by deewelch; June 27, 2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Welcome deewelch bunches of fine people on here. Looking forward to seeing ya on HRPT next year, enjoy this site and people on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X