Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bacon View Post
    Hi, I'm Jason from Michigan. I do car things and such daily.
    Welcome Bacon!!!

Comment

• Welcome Hombre and thanks for your service, and there’s a bunch of us military retirees on here.

Comment

• 66 yo New guy. Working on my bucket list! PT 18 was my first, but not my last! I’m still learning and hope to see you on the road.Click image for larger version

Name:	CB016552-1942-4191-85D8-D4F4B3C17271.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	1206771

Comment

• WOW - very pretty truck. Welcome aboard

Comment

• Welcome to the madhouse; Hombre, Jason, deewelch & Oldluckydog !

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
              WOW - very pretty truck. Welcome aboard
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldluckydog View Post
                66 yo New guy. Working on my bucket list! PT 18 was my first, but not my last! I’m still learning and hope to see you on the road.Click image for larger version

Wow! what a beautiful truck! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldluckydog View Post
                  66 yo New guy. Working on my bucket list! PT 18 was my first, but not my last! I’m still learning and hope to see you on the road.Click image for larger version

Awesome looking truck and WELCOME to our super site!!!!

Comment

• Well I'm made a few posts while introducing my Hemi/Vette. But here's my resume. Seventy-four years young, retired almost 3 years ago after 45 years flying everything you can imagine all over the world. Divorced again after 4 wives. Garage includes the cars I've always loved. 1965 Hemi/Vette, 1972 Porsche 911, 1993 Classic Mini Cooper, outside I have my little Dodge pickup a car trailer and my 34 ft Winnebago diesel pusher Motor Home. I'm more of a road race fan and don't do stock so all my cars are modified to express my ideas. I try to rotate my cars thru my garage and drive each, one week of the month. Add golf a couple times a week and walking my dog and that's a picture of me. Kent Olsen

Comment

• Originally posted by kolsen911 View Post
                      Well I'm made a few posts while introducing my Hemi/Vette. But here's my resume. Seventy-four years young, retired almost 3 years ago after 45 years flying everything you can imagine all over the world. Divorced again after 4 wives. Garage includes the cars I've always loved. 1965 Hemi/Vette, 1972 Porsche 911, 1993 Classic Mini Cooper, outside I have my little Dodge pickup a car trailer and my 34 ft Winnebago diesel pusher Motor Home. I'm more of a road race fan and don't do stock so all my cars are modified to express my ideas. I try to rotate my cars thru my garage and drive each, one week of the month. Add golf a couple times a week and walking my dog and that's a picture of me. Kent Olsen
                      Welcome!!!

Comment

• Welcome Kolsen911
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by kolsen911 View Post
                          Kent Olsen
                          Did your parents know anyone at the Daily Planet ?

Comment

• Well I didn't have any luck jumping off the roof so I took flying lessons and spent 45 years pushing airplanes around the world.

Comment

• oletrux4evr is also a pilot....sounds like you found a good spot to roost here... welcome....
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Welcome Kolsen

Comment

Working...
                                X