Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard Ski cat. You're in the right place if you want to talk about the Vega.

Comment

• New guy !!! Got a range of Mustangs ...
      1966, 1992 and 2019 ... And a Slew of other vehicles ...
      Looking forward to Catching up ...
      Last edited by Hugh Jardon; January 31, 2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski cat View Post
        Hey guys. Newbie here. Currently working on my 73 vega. Hopefully makin it to the track some this year
        I always liked Vegas !!!
        Been looking at a few on Marketplace ...
        👍

Comment

• Welcome guys .. it's refreshing to have some car people join instead of spammers and bots.

Comment

• Hey Ya Hozers.......
            What's a Happin Here?
            Welcome, to the Party !!
            Its OK here for Vega Guys......
            I'm in the "12 Step Program" myself !!
            I'm NOT to Drag Anymore Rusty Orphans Home !!
            I have been Clean for 2+ years !!
            Even have some Exotic Stuff for Sale.
            Need a 1962 Fire Truck ? A 1966 Texaco Tanker?

Comment

• Comment

• I can’t lie to you good people .
                troll checking in .

Comment

• Originally posted by Low&slow View Post
                  I can’t lie to you good people .
                  troll checking in .
                  A troll with super powers... at least I can say you're not the one that used them on me. Welcome to my safe place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Low&slow View Post
                    I can't lie to you good people . troll checking in .
                    Being a Troll is not against the rules, but behaving like one is. Welcome to our house of cars.

Comment

• Welcome to the site.

Comment

• New Guy ... Car Addict, Not brand specific although I have 7 Ford's (4 Mustangs from 66-19) a Flex awd Ecoboost, 6.7 CC 4x4 Super Duty, Ranger getting a built 2.3 turbo for SCCA Racing, Nissan Frontier Desert Runner, Mercedes S550 awd twin turbo V8 and a 2011 20,000 mile Loaded Kia Soul that was my Dad's ...

Owned all brand and they're All Junk !!! LOL
                        Here for information and friendship ... Although some sleeper73 Bozo seems to think he knows me and began Harassing me as soon as I posted, It seems like a good forum ...
                        I guess all forums have a couple Trolls ...

Last edited by Velocity Blue S550; February 23, 2022, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Welcome and I thought my 5 vehicles was excessive. Many thoughts on various things and mostly super people on this site that have enormous knowledge of vehicles etc.

Comment

• Welcome ????
                            Your avatar is a Little Provoking.......
                            For Now, you can call me...."Mr. Asshole",
                            only my REAL Friends are allowed to call me "Hey, Asshole and flip me Off"......

You Only get ONE Chance at a 1st Impression......

Welcome to the Group Home for Rusty Iron Junkies

Comment

• Originally posted by Velocity Blue S550 View Post
                              New Guy ... Car Addict, Not brand specific although I have 7 Ford's (4 Mustangs from 66-19) a Flex awd Ecoboost, 6.7 CC 4x4 Super Duty, Ranger getting a built 2.3 turbo for SCCA Racing, Nissan Frontier Desert Runner, Mercedes S550 awd twin turbo V8 and a 2011 20,000 mile Loaded Kia Soul that was my Dad's ...

Owned all brand and they're All Junk !!! LOL
                              Here for information and friendship ... Although some sleeper73 Bozo seems to think he knows me and began Harassing me as soon as I posted, It seems like a good forum ...
                              I guess all forums have a couple Trolls ...
                              Interventions for Motor Vehicle Addictions are on February 29th every year. We'll save you a seat. Welcome.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• New member here from New Zealand. Joined the the HAMB forum but seems most of my projects don't fit their rules so here I am. Haven't followed this forum for long but seems like a good bunch of people here with a diverse range of autos.

I have quite a few projects, both motorcycle and cars but the one I hope to get road legal and be my "forever" vehicle will be my Ford truck. The simplest and cheapest way to achieve that unfortunately, is to body swap to an already legal utility (light commercial/mini truck) chassis. Will be a big job for me as I'm pretty new to this stuff, so will be needing a lot of help along the way. My other main project is a '71 Pontiac Ventura coupe with a pile of rust mounding up underneath it every time I bump into it.

Progress will undoubtedly be slow as I'm on my own raising two boys who prefer computers to helping me with the things that go brmm brmmm

My other interests are vintage/classic motorcycle trials, craft beer and food. If only there was more time, bigger mugs, and a live in chef.

Comment

Working...
                                X