Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard. When you get a chance open up a project thread on your truck so we can follow along with your project.

Comment

• Welcome to the madhouse .. sounds like you'll fit in just fine.

Comment

• WELCOME and enjoy the knowledge

Comment

• welcome mate
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Not really new but I have been absent for awhile.

Comment

• Welcome back same good info!

Comment

• Great to have a Fellow Ford enthusiast in the mix again!!

Comment

• Hi! My name is Mark, Been playing with cars all my life. My dad used to tell me about the early early hopping up the model ts when they weren't really old. I'm currently doing a 49 sedan gasser style and keeping the flat head 8. Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

• Welcome to the madhouse Mark.

Comment

• Welcome, you like gasser’s and at times there’s plenty here!!

Comment

• Welcome,
                          You are Amongst other "Rusty Iron Junkies" !!
                          Post Up with your projects, we all are Not Above Stealing Good Ideas!!!

Comment

• I've been racing automobiles since I was 15 years old. Almost as soon as I obtained my driver's licence, I headed out to the nearby night races to get some money. I've had the good fortune to participate in all of my family's automotive ventures since I was 8 or 9. My favourite car of all time was my dad's 1965 Elco, especially since it was the first vehicle in which I ever won money at a street race. Despite being a huge fan of Mopars, I can respect any car that has been built properly.

Comment

• Welcome Kirk - I hope you enjoy yourself here. Tells us about your current ride(s).

Comment

• Welcome, sounds like you’ll fit right into here with the rest of us car nuts!

Comment

Working...
                                X