Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbies Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome!

here ya go Brian!

Comment

Gotta love a chopped Volvo longroof!! ;D

Welcome aboard.

cheers
      Ed N.
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Gnarly!!!!

Thanks for the photo.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by 122s
          i have a '65 volvo 122s wagon that im still tinkering with, but love cruising it any day & night of the week
          Here I was, all ready not to like a Volvo wagon, but after seeing the pic, I just love it ...
          .. a chopped Volvo longroof with a sunroof, moonroof and all-the-stars-in-the-sky-roof wrapped up into one !!
          Badder Asser !!
          ;D

Comment

haha thanks for the compliments, i guess when i wanted a sunroof, i went overboard!

im still figuring out what kind of top i want/can put on it. thinking of just making a 8 stud with wingnuts type top for it, and wrap it in this marine use white material that i have.

that, and i gotta get my new rear end cleaned up, modify it, and put it on. im tired of my welded rear end

maybe i'll post a thread somewhere about this car & the work previously done/and future plans

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad Blue
              Hello everyone!
              I was refer-ed here by a friend who I met through our sons soccer team!
              As you may or probably know my name refers to a series of colours my favourite muscle car company put out back in the day....AMC of course!
              My first AMC muscle car was the fastest to be sure,a 1969 390 SST loaded, I had the motor professionally done.
              You name it and it was done to the motor.
              I had it built back in 1978-79 and it and the converted manual shift Torqflite Tran with new rear end gears ran me over 7 k back then iirc!!!!
              10Q OIL PAN,750 hOLLEY,Dual points,ported polished heads,polishedsteel forged crank,extra hd fan, rad,headers,balanced and blueprinted,top of the linelifters etc,high lift cam hi stall t converter....blah blah you get the pic,sorry to bore you....this thing screamed!!
              I used to love beating Chev's in particular.so many despite the distributor location would swear its a 350 LT 1!!!

I could bore you to tears with tales of that car.
              I later bought a 1970 Javelin Mark Donahue 360 4 speed in Orange...very sweet
              A 1968 Javelin AMX 390 4 SPEED.....sold it to keep my then wife happy..didn't work
              A 1968 Javelin SST 343...gave to first wife's mom to make first wife happy...see above
              A 1972 Javelin/AMX 401 Pierre Cardin project car....see two above
              And lastly a 1974 Javelin 360 met green...nice looker and driver,,also gone

So you see I probably bleed red, white and blue!

Great looking site, I look forward to being a member.
              I am a single dad now with my oldest who's 14 next month living with me and encouraging me to buy another Javelin of all things, course he also loves the new Challengers lol....HEMI of course!
              Hey Brad, welcome aboard! It was great to see you yesterday at the soccer game.

At the risk of giving away all of Brad's secrets, he just got out of the hospital, following a routine procedure that went terribly wrong; we're lucky to have him. Please send out prayers / positive thoughts / good mojo for a speedy recovery.

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome Brad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 122s
                  Chopped wagons, from Volvos to Magnums...too much ;D

Welcome to the site 122s
                  Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Hi, I'm Bob and I'm a car junkie.... : Had over 100 just not all at once. Current rides are a '48 Plym coupe I built in 1985 and a '71 Maverick Grabber all stock except Magnum wheels.

Just found this site when a friend told me about my Maverick getting put in the Bob's Big Boy photo gallery for 7/3/2009

Thanks Scott Liggett for snapping my car pic and posting it .

Hotrodbob
                    Anyone can restore a car, but it takes a real hotrodder to cut one up and make it cool

Comment

Hey Bob!

Welcome to the fun, your Maverick is hella cool and that Plymouth ain't too shabby neither!

Thanks for joining up.

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Welcome Bob, you will love this place.

Just don't get a muppet avatar...

Comment

Hi,Im Tony,I had an ugly duckling and I go straight .Go to www.1320video.com and pre-order Cash days 5 vid my car is on it ;D

OLD

New

Comment

Welcome aboard guys!

Bob I love your sig.....we think alot alike..... ;)
                            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Bob's cars are bitchen!So is his business!

Comment

Welcome to the family guys. Glad to have you aboard!
                                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X