Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbies Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome!

Welcome everyone.....you're gonna love this place!
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by slow72monte
      Hey Ya'll,

My name is David Breese and I'm a Newb to this site. I own a 72' Monte Carlo that was purchased new by my father in Jan of 72'. The car has been in the family ever since.

I live in S/GA and I'm a 24 year law enforcement veteran(Don't be hate'n cause I'm 5-0 ;D) and with the good Lord willing I can survive another 4 1/2 years I'm gonna hang it up.

I'm a three timer DW junkie, 07-09, and have met some really great people at this event.
      I'll try and post up pictures of my junk when I get a chance.

Great site you have here and thanks for reading.

David
      We'll let you get by with being a cop if you solemnly swear to never write another exhibition of speed ticket on a muscle car, street rod or hot rod ever again, so help you god. ;) ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Anthony
        Greetings!!!

Name: Kel Anthony
        Loc: Green Bay, Wis

98 Lincoln Town Car / 1941 Chev. Pickup (Still in its 6-volt system)

I'm happy to be here, loads of good info and interests. Mine are a bit different from many, because my passion
        are small engines and Monster Mowers. Our work has been featured on VH1 and Gears TV (Building Segment), with many videos and pictures around the web.
        I can say, like you, I do find free time to enjoy my hobby but all
        in all, the greatest reward is able to use my talents to help raise money for Breast Cancer Research.

Thanks for reading!!,

+_*
        Kel

xtrememowermayhem.com
        Kel, welcome to the mayhem and carnage that is BangShift.com. Nice to see another member up in this neck of the world. We will have to get together some time as I am also in GB.
        Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Welcome to all you new guys that have joined the mechanical mayhem that is BANGshift.

NOW get your butts set-up with a free Photobucket account and fill in those avatar spots with some bitchin' pic's of your junk and start scanning and posting the car pictures you have in a shoe box in the back of your closet!!! ;D ;D ;D

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Welcome aboard...your gonna love this place. ;D

Comment

Hi all............

Marcus here from Auckland, New Zealand. I have been following the news blog for quite awhile as I am a big fan of "real" cars (the more cubes the better) and thought it was about time I joined up.

Fiirst of all my car............it is not the usual fare you see on here, it is a bit weird for most people, but I like it.................

................I can assure you I am not a ricer, I just like "different" cars.

What do I have?

I have a Japanese market Subaru SVX and it looks like this..............

But these are the guys I hang around with...............

The Camaro in the foreground only has 30K miles on it!

Now about me..............
              I am 39, short, fat and work in the audio visual industry. One of the jobs that I organised recently was the NZ launch of some funny little car made in Italy.

:P

Comment

Welcome aboard Hairy.
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Welcome aboard gents - thanks for posting your pics too - good to see neat stuff from all over.
                  Phil / Omaha - pretty much in the middle of the states - and the middle of nowhere at the same time.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hairy, that is the nicest Suby SVX I have ever seen. Tell your mate with the Chaparral Camaro that its totally bitchin', we dig any Trans-Am stuff around here. Glad to have ya with us. Tell your mates to join us and share some kiwi pictures.
                    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Hairy (Marcus): welcome, nice wheels. Is there a drag strip in the vic of Auckland? Any other motorsports facilities?
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Hello everybody,
                        the is Jim Rawa [Furyjim] from pomona, NJ. i'm an avid enthusiast in the automotive field, my collection includes everything from stock survivors, to street/strip restos, to lead sleds/kustoms, muscle cars and rat rods.. i am the proprietor of the "Pomona Hot Rod Farm" and "JRestorations" and am the only entity offering reproduction sport-tone inserts for 57-58 plymouths.
                        my personal collection includes: 51 buick sled, 57 chevy 150, 57 fury with factory a/c, 57 belv 440/727/9", 57 belv w/413 300F sonoram drivetrain, 57 savoy 496" stroker, brodix heads, man 727, 57 belv under constrction, 58 christine, 440, man727, minitubbed, 58 christine w/small block, 58 factory commando savoy, all opt delete- 1 of 2 apperently in existance, 58 belv commando, 59 fury kustom, 59 dodge CRL, 59 dodge CR, 57 desoto firedome, 58 desoto firesweep, 59 new yorker, 61 chrysler convt, 67 skylark convt, 70 chevelle L78/auto, 70 chevelle SS454 clone, 71 all orig malibu, 71 chevelle SS350, 72 monte carlo, and the "rattruck roadster".

here's a quick overview of some of the cars out of the garage and on the frt lawn, as taken off my roof at the hotrod farm.

Comment

its late, forgot a few!... 57 lincoln premier conv't, 57 lincoln capri 2drht, 80 & 82 F100's.... and the hauler is a super-duty ford crew cab.

Comment

You got good hands jim, bad taste in cars tho! just kiddin man, welcome aboard. and to think, thats like 1/2 the collection.

Comment

Jim, welcome to the party!

Hell of a crowd you have there!

Brian
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by hairy
                                Hi all............

Marcus here from Auckland, New Zealand. I have been following the news blog for quite awhile as I am a big fan of "real" cars (the more cubes the better) and thought it was about time I joined up.

Fiirst of all my car............it is not the usual fare you see on here, it is a bit weird for most people, but I like it.................

................I can assure you I am not a ricer, I just like "different" cars.

What do I have?

I have a Japanese market Subaru SVX and it looks like this..............

But these are the guys I hang around with...............

The Camaro in the foreground only has 30K miles on it!

Now about me..............
                                I am 39, short, fat and work in the audio visual industry. One of the jobs that I organised recently was the NZ launch of some funny little car made in Italy.

:P

You guys have some rippin cool stuff. We went to the drags at Meri Meri a couple of years ago on vacation. The GM enthusiasts club put on a fun drags day. Half drags half burnout. ;D Welcome to the site!

Steve
                                Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Working...
                                X