Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbies Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome!

WOW! I think "Fury"Jim is our new Fleet Captain. Jim, if I come and help mow the grass, can we go out and do some laps in your iron? ;D

Nice spread, oh, the cars aren't half bad either. We wouldn't mind seeing a complete thread of you stuff Jim.

Welcome to the nut house.
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Jim welcome.

I see you have a at least one slant headlight Chrysler nice! The rest of the collection is pretty cool too. ;D

Steve

Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

thanks for the welcomes... i'm sure i'll be getting more involved in all the conversations here as i navigate the site, here's a neat link to the 59- someone made a video at the radir wheel party 2 yrs ago... this one's ok, 2 sessions in the box later i put it down on its rims.... always carry spares in pairs!

Comment

Hi Jim, (trukluvr )

Oh thats very cool!!! Sure, we can get together sometime.

I'll post some pictures and update my profile, maybe this weekend.

Very nice pictures everyone and thanks for sharing.

+_*
          Kel

Comment

Kel, Thanks for joining us as well. Put your seat belt on, it can get a little bumpy around here ;D
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
              Kel, Thanks for joining us as well. Put your seat belt on, it can get a little bumpy around here ;D
              Depending on which topics you decide to express your opinions ;D ;D ;D ;D
              Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Welcome to all our newest members. Hope you enjoy your time at our little assylum. We are not harmful, just crazy.
                Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Hi, I'm Pike from the UK, to be honest I probably won't visit the forum very often but I just wanted to register to say ..

Thank you so much for your fantastic coverage of CHRR !!!!

Last time I was there was 2006 but still hurts every year when I miss it !!!! Found out from Andy Frost on the Friday about your feed and that was it, I got nothing done all weekend and drank too much beer !!!!!

The coverage you did was awesome and apart from the sunshine and the Famoso flies, i was there!!!!! Was talking to loads of my Brit Buddies and a few from the US that my girlfriend and I have had the pleasure of meeting.

All in all after this weekend I feel like I've had a weeks holiday in Cali !!!!!!!!

A little bit of background of me and my girl, I've got a 37 Ford Truck chopped channelled with a flattie, a 41 Willys Coupe with a built 440, a 39 Packard 110 Sedan (rusty project), and a few other bits and Susie has got a 50 Desoto in flat black, a 51 Henry J that'll get the gasser treatment and a couple of others as well.

Guys, you really made my weekend, thanks again !!!!

Pike

Comment

Thanks Pike! Andy Frost knows who we are?! You made my day. His car is bad ass and the new version should be even nastier.

We took you to California and we'll take you back again in March, but stay tuned as we're lookin' to take you other places as well!

Thanks again,

Brian

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Oh hell yeah, he was responsible for most of the Brit contingent joining ya !!!!!

I was on line a lot and I think he was there more !!!!!!!

Pike

Comment

John from Joisey. Checked out quite a bit of the CHRR live broadcast over the weekend, it was AWESOME to say the least. Thanks for doing that for those of us that couldn't go. Just got done checking out the CHRR Albums, again AWESOME. What little I've checked out so far on Bangshift is sweet and i'll be checking out more as time allows.

Comment

Welcome to all that have joined us recently. Glad you are enjoying what Chad & Brian are doing for us. I am sure you will enjoy your time with us.
                          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Hi I'm Ollie and I am a car hobbyist with shop space in San Francisco where I indulge my fantasies. i'm not in the engineering or motor business, l'm in hi tech on the software side. I have lots of ambitious project son the go and intend to get heavily into fabrication in 2010. i've got a 50 Starlite coupe I intend to build with mustang II front, Jag IRS rear and other than that am heavily into resto and TLC of survivors when I can find the time.

This site is excellent - I try and get down to Bfield for march meet and hr reunion every year, and the combination of going and seeing the live feed here last weekend was excellent. Action replays would really add value if you're actually there.

Looking to meet other bay area drag racers and hot rod guys, I aspire to build a race car one day. Bangshift is right on the money for me as a combination of galleries, forums, video and links to great businesses like chassisworks. I look forward to participating in the future and thanks for getting this up and going!

Comment

Thanks for coming into the fray dude!

Keep us updated on your projects!

Brian
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

A hearty HELLO to all of the newest members, kick back and enjoy this place....
                                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                                X