Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbies Introduce Yourself Here! Welcome!

Hi I'm Graham i live in West Virginia and I like trucks I have A ford ranger sport that I am fixing up and I'm new to the site.

Comment

Welcome to the fun Graham!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Welcome to all the latest members of the sanitarium!!!
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Danny, Lucas, Graham, welcome to BS world!
          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

can anyone help on some a/ fuel questions ? why does our a / fuel draster drop holes at the starting line , we are using a number 8s s to the bdk and other and were told to use 10 s ? i have lots more questions it there is someone that is welling to help thank you son of jye

Comment

Hey man,

Throw this up on the General Discussion portion of the forum. We have a couple of A/Fuel racers who hang out here!

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'm new with 53 post lol
                68 Mustang stroked 390 tremec tko
                Aircraft avionics tech.
                Married 21 years 2 kids 1 grandson.

Comment

Welcome all. Post often, but please play nice with the others.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hey there folx

I'm Dan Klutts, 19 years old, from Harpursville NY. I have a 1988 Buick LeSabre hearse as my daily and a 1929 Chevy national project that's kinda waiting for me in grandma's garage hehe. But as of now im just a broke college student so it'll wait. I attend Rochester Institute of Technology and I'm on the Mini Baja SAE team. I read someone mention that a few posts back. Anything old and different interests me. anything GM as my grandpa (who had the '29) and uncle worked at Harrison Radiator [Delphi] in Lockport NY for most of their adult life. impalas, 9c1's, huge caddy's n buicks, lil japanese n eurotrash sports cars and rally stuff, vintage benzes, lotus... w/e. u name it, ive considered the possibilities haha.

Comment

Originally posted by buickguy
                      Hey there folx

I'm Dan Klutts, 19 years old, from Harpursville NY. I have a 1988 Buick LeSabre hearse as my daily and a 1929 Chevy national project that's kinda waiting for me in grandma's garage hehe. But as of now im just a broke college student so it'll wait. I attend Rochester Institute of Technology and I'm on the Mini Baja SAE team. I read someone mention that a few posts back. Anything old and different interests me. anything GM as my grandpa (who had the '29) and uncle worked at Harrison Radiator [Delphi] in Lockport NY for most of their adult life. impalas, 9c1's, huge caddy's n buicks, lil japanese n eurotrash sports cars and rally stuff, vintage benzes, lotus... w/e. u name it, ive considered the possibilities haha.
                      Welcome aboard Dan! Cool deal about attending Rochester Institute of Technology. I'm also a broke student and I run with the Baja SAE crew out of McGill University in Montreal. A hearse as a daily? Awesome! lol

Comment

Hey there folx

welcome aboard
                        finaly someone closer then a state to me lol i am in buffalo and have a 31 chevy going in a few hours to look at a model a i may own by night end lol but anywya welcome to the fun if ever in buffalo give a yell

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N.
                          Hey there folx

Welcome aboard Dan! Cool deal about attending Rochester Institute of Technology. I'm also a broke student and I run with the Baja SAE crew out of McGill University in Montreal. A hearse as a daily? Awesome! lol
                          Sweet deal Darren. I think we're hosting the water event for the Baja program this year in Rochester. I'm not really sure how it all works yet cuz I just joined this year but hey maybe I'll see you at some events!

Comment

Hey guys!

My name is Dwayne Watkins, 40 years old, from Noxapater, MS. Been a car guy my whole life and went to
                            engineering school at MSU (Mississippi State). Working offshore on a oil well drilling rig. I drive an 05 Dodge
                            dually as my daily and a Triumph Rocket 3 bike for fun. But what will interest ya'll the most is my current
                            hot rod project I hope. I am into my 4th year of rebuilding my 1953 Studebaker as seen in my avitar and
                            on some test picture postings... Ever since the Power Tour came about I have dreamed of being a part of
                            it. I think there is arealistic shot at 2010 being the year I get to be a part of it. I was searching for PT info
                            and found this site. I've been lurking for a while now and this seems to be a great bunch of folks. I cant wait
                            to meet some of you and hopefully will be a welcomed part of this community!

Thanks,
                            Dwayne

Comment

I prob should have began my intro with hi my name is Dwayne and I have a hot rod problem...

I was prob in junior high school back in mid 80s when I was introduced to Hot Rod magazine
                              at the school library. I'm not sure if finding out about the world of cool cars or women has
                              cost me the most money over the years...

Dwayne

Comment

Originally posted by 53 Studillac
                                ...But what will interest ya'll the most is my current
                                hot rod project I hope. I am into my 4th year of rebuilding my 1953 Studebaker as seen in my avitar and
                                on some test picture postings... Ever since the Power Tour came about I have dreamed of being a part of
                                it.
                                Hey Dwayne, love the Stude. My grandpa drove a Hawk way back when and I think my dad learned to drive in it. I saw some pics you posted in the photo posting discussion. I don't know if anyone's told you this, but I think it bears a strong resemblance to the Barris Batmobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X