Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey i am Brandon and i work at sacramento raceway,

Comment

• Welcome to all the new dudes! Thanks for joining up!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Hi, I'm another Scott. Thought I'd post here before getting spanked somewhere else. Been lurking for years... not much intelligent to offer but love the project threads. I followed Randal's (The Silver Buick) signature line from another forum to get here... like it better...more knowledge and encouragement for non-mainstream cars. I have been working on a wrong year Monte Carlo for longer than I care to admit. Thanks to Scott L for showing his 73 and the process/progress he's made on the car. Had the car forever (read before house/wife/kids). Recently found and bought an 88 Caprice wagon so the whole family can go in one vehicle. May start a thread with pictures for each come summer.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Dude, the '88 sounds awesome! I dig the hell out of those.

Thanks for joining in the fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by moose49 View Post
            Hi,Jeff here drag raced in the 60's and 70's. Quit when the AHRA died in the early 80's,to many disagreements with the No Hot Rods Allowed bunch. Retired now and thinking about trying LSR. Still have my 63 Plymouth in storage, may drag it out and put it on the street.
            With all that time on your hands......drag that Mopar out and
            get to wrenching.........oh, and we need some pics

Welcome
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• Hi!

I'm Scott. My current car is a '32 Ford 5 window running a blown 327. I've had a long line of mainly Chevy muscle cars and then Ford hot rods.

Thank!

Comment

• I was on this forum awhile back and left to do other stuff, im back!
                I like Chevy and small blocks.
                I work on cars all the time and blow money on parts way more than I should but I have done this since the early 80s so im not changing much.

Comment

• Welcome to the FNG's - jump in the water's fine (just don't drink it!)
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

• My name is Carter. I Just got my first project car a couple of weeks ago and my friend who is helping me build the car said I should join because I could ask questions and learn more about cars in general. The car I got was a 78 Nova and when it's done I would like to do hot rod drag week. I'm glad I joined and I'm looking forward to working on my Nova!
                    Stress it till it fails.

Comment

• Hey all, my name's Mike. I work at a Toyota dealership as a hired wrench, and have a small private bike shop where I work on my friends and my motorcycles. You may remember me getting trounced in the 2nd ever BS burnout contest. It was fun nonetheless. My areas of concentration in the automotive school of skinned knuckles are "Full size Chevrolets in the dawn of computerized engine control", "Hyundai and Hyundai-based KIAs of the 2000s", and most recently "Why Toyotas need oxygen sensors, catalysts and a water pump at every service interval."
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys,

My name is Dave and I'm from MA. Computer nerd by trade, but I started my car obsession in '03 when I bought a 1987 Monte Carlo SS right after high school.

Didn't know a thing about cars when I bought it, but having to keep your unreliable daily driver on the road makes for a good crash course!

9 years and several engine/transmission swaps later, it's now my never-ending project car that spends almost as much time in my garage as it does on the road thanks to my constant tinkering...

Looking forward to hanging out here with some fellow car nuts!
                        I take photos.

Comment

• Welcome aboard folks!
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02327 (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	859341Hi there everybody. My name is Alan, I'm a heavy equipment operator here in Omaha, Nebraska. I have a 1969 Valiant 100, a 99 Dakota R/T and a 93 D350 diesel dually. Looking forward to contributing here, I've already had a ball reading the posts here. Check my project out in the Garage section under "The Fridginator".
                            Glad to be here!
                            BTW, the car in the avatar ain't mine.... but it's getting there!

Alan

My name is Alan, and I am a Moparholic"
                            Last edited by alan627b; January 11, 2012, 11:56 PM.
                            MOPAR=My Old Plymouth Always Runs

Comment

• Nice project and welcome to the fun!

Comment

• My name is Kevin and I'm a Moparholic. I have a couple Dodge pickups and a couple 2.2 turbo cars. I thought I'd give this forum a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                                X