Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll find some of the best folks here. Engine builders, car builders, tuners, etc...welcome.

Comment

• Moparoholic?
      There is no cure but more Mopar!
      The hair of the Elephant as it were.
      welcome!
      www.FBthrottlebodies.com
      Bruce K Bridges

Comment

• I'm Bill, I introduced years ago, still nothing special, been one of those creepy lurkers and a fan since the early days. GM through and through. Currently the house has Chevy, Pontiac, and Cadillac milling around.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Welcome to all the new dudes and Bill, thanks for lurkin!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99_ls1 View Post
            I'm Bill, I introduced years ago, still nothing special, been one of those creepy lurkers and a fan since the early days. GM through and through. Currently the house has Chevy, Pontiac, and Cadillac milling around.
            Well it looks like you got a couple of nice 'Vettes, lots of grass
            to mow and a huge frigging driveway
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• I'm not New. Just making a come back!! Been here sence the Car Junkie day's........ A.K.A. 67prostreet.

Comment

• Great to have you and the badder asser Merc back!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by tntstarr View Post
                  I'm not New. Just making a come back!! Been here sence the Car Junkie day's........ A.K.A. 67prostreet.

I was kinda wondering where you disappeared to.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Thanks Brian & Buick(sorry, forgot your name). Forgotten password and old e-mail. Had to start over, again.

Ted.

Comment

• My name is Rick Hartpence. I'm a 3rd gen car guy. We've always been a Chevy family, but I like them all.
                      I have my high school Camaro. It's a 69, hugger orange with white stripes. It has a 350 and a t-5 5speed. I also have my
                      grampa's 65 El Camino. I redid it with the help of my brother n dad. I drove it to wisconson for the power tour in 09. It has a 327 with 3x2's and a t-5 5 speed. Im building a 55 series one GMC truck. Its on an s10 chassis. Ive built or had a part in building several other first gen camaro's, but building the elkie open my eyes to how much fun building some different could be. The GMC has been a blast so far. But I had collected tons on camaro stuff, so Im building a 69 camaro convertible to use up some of my stuff, and raise money for the next project, whatever that might be.
                      I live in Lee's Summit, MO. (Kansas City area).

Comment

• Hello everyone, love this site! My name is Chuck and live in Whitehall, MI work In Muskegon, MI where me and my wife Angela watched the Power Tour roll through last year. I have been back and forth to different sites for PT information and this has been the best.

I own a 1970 Mercury Montego MX and a 1965 Mustang fastback that I am still working on. This is going to be a great site for resources, ect.

First question..............now what the heck is FNG? I feel dirty or something now :0)
                        "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

• Welcome aboard guys! Chuck, FNG = F'n New Guy . It'll change after 10 posts, so get posting.
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Thanks Matt, I feel much cleaner now!
                            "I live with fear and danger every day, & sometimes she lets me go racing"

Long Hauler 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016

Comment

• Hello all! Pat Chamberlain from Crumstown, IN

Comment

• Hello all first off my name is Billy they call me hillbilly. I'm from independence mo. I have a 1978 camaro aka the money pit 407sbc big turbo car some day when it gets completed I plan on driving it on the street since the great city of Kansas city closed our track in Nov 2011 anyway I'm a truck driver for a asphalt co
                                Last edited by 78Turbocamaro; January 19, 2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X