Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fancy meeting you here Bill!
    "We can't stop here, IT's bat country!"

Comment

• Likewise

Comment

• welcome aboard! now post a build thread on that bad mofo!
        "We can't stop here, IT's bat country!"

Comment

• gettin all kinds of KC-MO / KC-KS peeps in here lately, welcome aboard ......

btw I was born in North Kansas City and lived in Gladstone and Liberty as a kid, 3rd generation dirt track racer, spent alot of time at Riverside Raceway and Lakeside Speedway as a kid
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Hello everybody. My name is Roger Larsson and I am from Sweden. My cars right now is my Bucket T and a Belvedere II 1965 that will get a little Super Stock treatment. Not to wild because it is my daily driver.
            Last edited by hotrodrog; January 26, 2012, 01:42 AM. Reason: Did not work with all the text I wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by alan627b View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7538[/ATTACH]Hi there everybody. My name is Alan, I'm a heavy equipment operator here in Omaha, Nebraska. I have a 1969 Valiant 100, a 99 Dakota R/T and a 93 D350 diesel dually. Looking forward to contributing here, I've already had a ball reading the posts here. Check my project out in the Garage section under "The Fridginator".
              Glad to be here!
              BTW, the car in the avatar ain't mine.... but it's getting there!

Alan

My name is Alan, and I am a Moparholic"
              Alan! I really like that car! I don't know why but I really do!
              ~Gail
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• not a nube was signed in earlier under 'the zone' but something happened can't use old password

Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by speedzone View Post
                  not a nube was signed in earlier under 'the zone' but something happened can't use old password

Dean
                  Hey Dean! I don't think I ever thanked you for the calendars...so, Thanks! Let me know if you ever need anything else...
                  See you around....
                  Time Wasters...
                  http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• hello all, coming to you from the great state of Arkansas. Glad to meet all of you and looking forward to some great fellowship and discussion.

Comment

• Hi , My name is John and I live in South Australia. I am a Maintenance Fitter by trade and have a passion for drag cars.
                      I have recently purchased a Chevy Vega Funny car from Texas. I am trying to find the history of it , so I can put together a history book. Any photo's or info would be great.
                      Cheers John. S.Aust.Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	860080
                      Last edited by vega505; February 3, 2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• awsum score, I live in texas and havent seen the car before but texas is a BIG state
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Yeh the car came from Elpaso area. Was only run a few times to sort out. I shipped it out here in May of last year, now just looking for the history.
                          cHEERS

John

Comment

• Hey All

Hey everyone. My name is John and I'm with BMP. Just wanted to say HI. I heard a lot about this forum, and wanted to come see what it was about.

Hope to contribute, add my 2 cents (typically it's worth 1/2 that much so you're getting ripped off) and basically hang out.

Comment

• Got an e-mail from the guy(john) I bought the car off , it was painted orange and ran in s/c, assuming it was super comp. What a change from the original
                              Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                              awsum score, I live in texas and havent seen the car before but texas is a BIG state

Comment

• New guy from Georgetown, KY. This is my twilight blue '90 Notch. Took it on the HRPT last year and had a blast.

Comment

Working...
                                X