Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Onebadbug View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm Steve Ward, I am one of those "foreign car" guys, hope you will forgive me for that! But cool machines are cool machines. Here's some of my cars. Twin turbo dune buggy.
    My autocross car.
    My "chumpcar" ghia
    nice place for an ej.
    I attack similar...drew the line with the ea series.
    I have not been kicked out yet for my rambles, have fun with yours.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Hey Folks, my name is Craig, I'm glad to be joining the Bangshift family. I'm one of those hack engineers with a background in both machining and wrenching. I pretty much enjoy any type of modified car, not really a brand loyal kind of guy, but I have a few favorites. In the garage sits a 2002 Porsche Carerra, 85' Merkur XR4ti, 85' SVO Mustang, 97' Jeep Cherokee and my DD an 89' Mustang vert. I used to be involved with NASA racing, starting back when it was still the California Capri Club.

I occasionally mess around with some detail aspects of engine and chassis mechanics, a little fluid modeling and finite element stuff. By no means do I claim to be an expert in any of these areas, but occasionally I come up with a good solution, once in a while

These days I find that I barely have time to keep up the maintenance on my fleet, go to work and get a few hours of sleep.

Some pictures of various projects;

sigpic"Take most people, they're crazy about cars† I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for God's sake."

Jerome David Salinger

Comment

• im diggin what the new peeps are bringing to the table, such a variety in backgrounds and automobiles - OHC230, is the xr4ti stock or is it a track car ?
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Hi everyone, new to this place but not new to the sport

Comment

• Wait a second...we let YOU in?!

Welcome to the fun Tommy!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Always new to something somewhere. Ed from up here in the mountains of the Pacific
              northwest. I have an "open air" shop. It's also called a gravel driveway. Short on gravel, long on clay. We also call the shed out back a shop so it will feel better about itself. Tinkering things up is one of my hobbies. Sometimes they actually work.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy kerr View Post
                Hi everyone, new to this place but not new to the sport
                tommy kerr the late model racer ?
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• T
                  Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
                  Has to be one of the nicest Mustang IIs I have ever seen. The wheels and the color of the car just does it for me. This is coming from a die hard chevy guy.
                  Thanks, 64casteel! I appreciate it!

Comment

• Hello,
                    The name is Matt. I've been lurking around here for a while and I now decided to make a profile and start up some conversation before this years Power Tour, maybe join a caravan before and after the tour. Looking forward meeting some of you on that crazy road trip.
                    Matt
                    1969 Firebird Convertible
                    1971 Buick Skylark
                    2004 Ford Cobra Mustang

Comment

• Welcome aboard Matt -
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Hollywood Calif checking in.
                        Off roading and boating are our other motorsport interests.

Comment

• hi...im domenic. im from bloomington, illinois. currently building a 94 camaro for nmca extreme street and 275 drag radial. 400 cu in with an f1r.

Comment

• Hey Gang, I'm Bob from Spokane WA. This will be my first Power Tour and the maiden flight of my Stealth. See you all in Detroit!

Comment

• Hey, I'm Jim from up in New England. I'm interested in just about anything w/ two or more wheels that goes like stink or can be modified to scare the heck out of you. I've spent a few years over on the HAMB and am ready to branch out.

Comment

• Hey dudes, thanks for joining in the fun!
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X