Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb here from KY
    Name is Alan.
    Great site !

Comment

• hi everyone,

name's kevin and i'm 31. i'm building a 79 monte carlo that i bought in dec 2002.

its a frame off project and will look like this in the end:

will be a street-rod / pro-tourer with a LS1 & T56.

see my build-thread of it here (click).

a lot of other pics and information about me & my hobbys on my homepage:

-Kev
      >> 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS3 6.2 T56 Project
      sigpic
      >> LIKE us on Facebook "AMERICAN CARS OSTALB"

Comment

• Names Aaron, new here, love the site.

Comment

• welcome Aaron... good name, btw
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Buckeye recommended me to this site.
            From Dayton, OH, Fords and MOPARs. Nothing against GM, my driveway is to small right now.
            Bart

Last edited by latamud; May 25, 2012, 11:06 PM. Reason: added photos of my cars
            HRPT: 2007, 2009
            LONG HAUL: 2012

Comment

• welcome to the site, unless your a Ohio State fan, then let me be the first to show you the door, lol j/k
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• From Kansas

I'm here since I have a 1980 Trans Am and apparently no one in this town can give me car advice...all I here is "I aint never seen one of those with a turbo in it" and I get sent awat with no help. This is my first car. I also have a Lancer as my daily driver

Comment

• Welcome to the party one and all... we often talk in the third party... That's Funny I Don't Care Who Ya Are!! and as my co-worker tells me that's THE Ohio State...Ponchos are NOT dead...It is another conspiracy... I do not care what someone drives, just as long as it is driven, not trailered when drivable... that's the end of this rant... enjoy the ride!!!
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Kelly Fromm , from Jacksonville, FL and this will be my first HRPT and I will be doing the long haul in my 2010 Chevy Camaro SS dubbed "Veteran1"

Comment

• Joe from Hartland MI here.Pontiacs are in my blood.Wife and I own a 72 Luxury Lemans.slowly restoring it.Keeping it all factory stock and all Pontiac.added some factory options it wasnt born with.Just finished the interior...Apparently old car smell was mouse pee...wife pointed that out LOL Great site and see ya on the PT!

Comment

• Preston from Paducah, KY. I have had lots of cars from Corvettes to Camaros. I still own my very first car which is an 83 Z28. Currently it has a 406 and a D2R Procharger. Has been featured in Dec. 2009 Super Chevy Magazine.

Comment

• Michael here from Kelso, WA. Started life in an AMC family but only owned one for a few hours (funny story) before getting various cars and trucks through High School and College. Most of them Fords (TBird Turbo Coupes, Taurus SHO). Did a lot of drag racing, joined the Coast Guard, and moved cross-country. Got tired of the the drag racing/TBird thing after getting out and started autocrossing when I went back to school. Had an 83 RX-7, then a 93 Miata, and finally an 86 Porsche 944 (that I just sold off). DD'd a 2001 P71 Interceptor in there, won a Season Championship for drag racing (2008) with it. 2009 I won the Oregon SCCA Season Championship in autocross with the RX-7. Then last year I won another Season Championship in autocross, this time with the PCA with the 944. I'm still in the points lead this year but have my first kid now (she's almost 5 months) and need to take a break for awhile. I bought a 73 Javelin that had been abandoned as long as I've been alive in 2010 and have been (very) slowly restoring it. Got it to run for the first time in 27-28 years last year, hopefully will be driving it this summer.
                          Michael Pinto

1973 AMC Javelin / 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix / 2006 Mazda5

Comment

• Hello!

Albert here, from Central California. Havent had many cars, but still have my first Camaro, a 1973 LT. Regular member on a few other car/Camaro boards.

Started into cars when I was young, my dads a gear head. Learned from him. He has 1965 Chevelle Malibu.

Comment

• Hey guys!
                              Met a few of you at Power Tour this year. Figured I'd join the board. I was working in the Dynomax booth. Can't wait for next year.
                              Last edited by shawnc16; June 12, 2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• My name is Chris

I like anything on wheels

I work in the auto industry

My wife is polar opposite of my hobby, but since a '66 Impala SS 396 paid for part of our current home, she doesn't complain about it. Well not as much as most.

I used to like car shows, but now since I built a car from the ground up I just like driving it. I don't understand the enjoyment of standing on hot tarmac in the blazing sun anymore. I prefer to go drive some backroads or do some freeway pulls when nobody is around.

Comment

Working...
                                X