Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie here (guess there IS a newbie thread here after all!)... found this site through discussion on the Bullet, and there's more Drag Week discussion here than anywhere else, so here I am!

Let's see... current projects include a '76 Camaro that I'm preparing for Drag Week. This poor car has been languishing in my shop since the spring of 2010, and is finally getting the attention it deserves.
    The other is a '67 LeMans (GTO clone that I purchased in pieces) that's next up after the Camaro build... I've had this one a long time, and have been accumulating pieces to make it a Pro Touring type build (anybody else tired of that label?), but really more of a "Pro Interstate" real world driver for the Power Tour. This one's last in line, though.

My job... well, I'm the owner of Advanced Automotive of Cape Coral (a speed shop in Cape Coral, Florida), which would explain my username.

I look forward to getting into this site as much as the others that I frequent (already bookmarked into my "Most Used" folder)

That's about it...
    DW2013 - DNF (Gateway - trans failure)
    DW2014 - SR BB/PA class winner!
    DW2015 - Finished in 1 piece (for once!)
    DW2016 - Still "Fox Free" ;)

Comment

• welcome to the hood Double A Bob
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• New to this forum. Look foward to helping out when I can and learning along the way.
        Brian Koestner
        Anderson Ford Motorsport
        Clinton, IL. (217)935-2076
        www.andersonfordmotorsport.com

Comment

• HI !

I Wanna start by saying that Chad and Brian have made my life bearable this year , with some fantastic drag racing coverage online ,
          Im a Brit hot rodder , and for the last 4 years have been caring 24/7 for my disabled 81 yr old father .
          This year I had virtually no workshop time on my 3 cars , and only 1 visit to Santa Pod , drag strip , so THANKS for keeping me going guys !
          My first vacation away is coming up soon , my G/F and I are flying in for the Daytona Turkey Run + Citrus Nationals ,
          Cheers !

Comment

• Name is Ray, a newbe to this forum, I'm currently building a 34 cabriolet kit car, got a GTO LS1 with a 4L60E and have a question hopefully someone here an answer. i'm new to the electronically controlled engine/tranny, it was a tough decision to go with this new school combination but i like the power to weight ratio and it's cool. my question is, what kind of shifter can i use? i don't necessarily want to go aftermarket, there are some cool new style OEM shifters. My Hyundai Sonata has a really cool one, how much versatility do i have with my shifter choices?
            thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

• Hey dude, throw this question up in the tech section and the guys will be all over it!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• im not a newbie but had to re register.I had a pos 71 camaro and sold it.Im looking for the right A Body to come up for sale
                Last edited by Scrapmetal; November 6, 2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• TRASH from Wisconsin.

I registered here when the site was quite new but never logged in. Got locked out and had to have Chad set me up.

Thanks Chad.

With that said, I'm a MOPAR guy. I love all cars but MOPAR is my preference.

I have a bunch of cars, some even run. mike343sharpstick is a great friend of mine and we have been on a few adventures together. Here is one of them.

Im about to get into my 71 Duster again. The car and I have a great story. Ill start a project car thread when I get a few minutes.

Thanks for letting me in the club.
                  Cheers, Steve.
                  The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

• It's wreck on the right

Comment

• Thats a awesome pic from a great night. I have the same pic on an old phone in a drawer somewhere.

Steve.
                      The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

• Hi new guy here. Name is Dom first year at drag week in my truck

Comment

• That truck is one mean son of a bitch! I was sorry to see the motor get ate up in Dallas. We were all jabbering about the size of the turbo on that monster. Welcome to BS!

Trash/Steve...your Duster is great looking! My apologies for your friendship with Mike. He seems like a tough guy to be around. HA!
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Dom your truck is beyond bad ass, welcome to BS
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Hi . i'm new here. Name is above. I like all forms of motor sports, drag racing most of all.I'm also getten old but still enjoying all of it. Man i'm lost for words this is a first!! TK

Comment

• Hey guys new to the forum and South Florida! Anyone goin to the Citrus National race out at Palm Beach Raceway next weekend? Heard its a pretty big event. I think its on the 24th and 25th........any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X