Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take a ride in Andy Warren's NMC/B Caprice (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take a ride in Andy Warren's NMC/B Caprice (video)

At last, a cool 70's big Chevy that hasn't been donked out!

Comment

The NFL Defensive Lineman of race cars.

Imagine something that big and fat bearing down on your Z06, Modena, GT2, etc....

Daddy like....daddy like.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        The NFL Defensive Lineman of race cars.

Imagine something that big and fat bearing down on your Z06, Modena, GT2, etc....

Daddy like....daddy like.

Brian
        my c10 understands your way of thinking as well as I

Comment

Guys, I got a PM from Andy Warren on the NMCA website. I thought I would post it here as Andy is having difficulties logging on to CJTV.

From Andy Warren:

Ron,

I tried to register onto that message board and something won't let me. Not sure why..

Do me a favor and tell the guys on the thread that yes it has 4.56's. I got rid of the 2 piece type drive shaft last year by using METCO upper adjustable control arms to move the pinion angle. The car did weigh about 4300 out of the box. Mine was a low option car, just had A/C. Alot of the beefier Caprices had power windows/seats, mine doesn't. I'm sure that's alot of weight there that mine doesn't have. Mine still has the heater box in it and the heater still works! Tell them thanks for all of the compliments. It was my first car, and will be my last. Next month will be my 15th year owning the car. I remember driving that thing to prom! haha Bummer she wouldn't let me break in the big back seat..

Anyway, I'm going to load her up and do some TnT at my local track tonight, and do some Bracket II tomorrow. Our track is racing for Walley's tomorrow.

Talk to you later.
          Andy
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
          X