pictures/avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures/avatar

Im sure it has been covered here somewhere in the past. But can anybody help me to post pictures and the avatar photo? Or just point me to the "directions" page? Thank ya much!
    Keep the nose high and the ass planted.....

There seems to be a limit on post count before you can post pics. Do a bit of whoring or get into a thread and start talking a bit and suddenly you can post about anything your heart desires.

I do most of my photo posting with photobucket. You use the IMG code here so it looks like this without a couple spaces..

[ IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z278/AuCinaoaMie/Cars%20and%20trucks/wingedsmokewp.jpg[/IMG]

And turns into this when you take the space out between the [ and the I at the start.

Comment

I use the puter hard drive for photos. It's an extra step either way, that or photobucket. The avatar thing, though, requires the secret handshake first.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I can see my avatar when I go to my profile page, but it doesnt show up anywhere else yet. Thanks for the info, I'll try jumping into some conversations and gain a few posts.
        Thanks again

Comment

If the secret handshake is having beer in one hand offering to anothers hand-I can do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Strato Chief View Post
            If the secret handshake is having beer in one hand offering to anothers hand-I can do that!
            You're catching on quick Strato. Real quick. I think you'll do.

EDIT: Settings/My Settings/Edit Profile Picture. It has to be a certain size, small by little.
            Last edited by pdub; December 21, 2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Borrow some of peewee's post count
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

strato chief...

B-52 mechanic?
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Borrow some of peewee's post count
                  Heck yeah, I don't need em. That's just a "trouble causing" meter anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                    strato chief...

B-52 mechanic?
                    Better be that or another Pontiac owner... Lets hope for the Pontiac type.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                      Better be that or another Pontiac owner... Lets hope for the Pontiac type.
                      true.
                      b-52 crew chiefs are left incapacitated. They don't make it to the internet.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Pontiac Owner from the old school indeed! But I do like old warbirds also......

Comment

Originally posted by Strato Chief View Post
                          Pontiac Owner from the old school indeed! But I do like old warbirds also......
                          We be a minority here, they all think their engines are better and they have no sense of style either.

Comment

I have a love for all types, but have always been Pontiac for the win. Ive been beat by some of the other engines, but I also have been on the giving end of the beatings!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                              We be a minority here, they all think their engines are better and they have no sense of style either.
                              If you really want to be in a minority within a minority, try being a Pontiac nut with an OHC-6 fetish!

I'm also pretty new here so this is just adding fluff to my abysmal post count. Thanks, by the way, for the cool place to lurk, interact, and - most importantly - learn!

FWIW, I cut my teeth on a 1970 GTO in 1980 ... and I still have it today. That, of course, was after I cut my 1965 Mustang into little pieces while listening to Pink Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                              X