No announcement yet.

pictures/avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pdub! Its 930! I'm not even into the adult stuff. Cheers man! More power to ya.
    Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
      Pdub! Its 930! I'm not even into the adult stuff. Cheers man! More power to ya.
      That's a photo from the archives....
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yahoo! I figured out the avatar picture. But i dont get the same screen popping up as you have shown Peewee, when I click on the "photo thing". Even if I go advanced and click on it, a window pops up and only gives me the choice to pick a URL? I'll keep trying.......
        Keep the nose high and the ass planted.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strato Chief View Post
          Yahoo! I figured out the avatar picture. But i dont get the same screen popping up as you have shown Peewee, when I click on the "photo thing". Even if I go advanced and click on it, a window pops up and only gives me the choice to pick a URL? I'll keep trying.......
          Cool! Avatar!

Since I use the hard drive for photos, I can only guess URL is to surf to something like bucket and select the photo file....but I've only figured out what I think I have to know. I get by with what little I know. Enough to cause trouble.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PDub, master of the screen shot. Go PDub!

If you want to attach them, then scroll down a bit farther from the first pic PDub posted, where it says Attachments. There is a small tab that says Manage Attachments, you click that, then a window opens. Once the window opens there are tabs that say Browse. Click one then go to the folder you have your photos in, click one and hit Upload a bit farther down in the window.

Its so easy a 7th grader could do it, but so technical a 50 year old is clueless..

Comment

I'd have to admit as well that I'm technologically challenged with a side of FFS(Fat Finger Syndrome)

BTW...Cool avitar photo.. we are big Arnie Beswick fans.. brings back memories of the Tameless Tiger days...
              Last edited by silver_bullet; December 23, 2012, 11:30 AM.
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

testing, testing
                Attached Files

Comment

Well....its got a funny looking box around it,.......other than that, its a picture! Thanks for the help everybody, know to hone my skills.

Comment

Working...
                  X