Dot Com Awards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot Com Awards.

It's that time of the year again. Get in your votes.

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-...-awards-ballot-
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Done. I can't believe Brian and Chad weren't on Radio Show of the Year....though I guess they'll have to invent a new category for that....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Done
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

done
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

No LSR folks so I wasn't sure how to vote on some of the driver's categories - left most of 'em blank. But get in there, BSers - we need votes! Vote early, vote often, and death is no excuse for failing to perform your civic duties (Chicago election rules).

Dan

Comment

done...
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              No LSR folks so I wasn't sure how to vote on some of the driver's categories - left most of 'em blank. But get in there, BSers - we need votes! Vote early, vote often, and death is no excuse for failing to perform your civic duties (Chicago election rules).

Dan
              I did not know you could leave any blank, will go vote now.
              I did not recognize a single name or top story of the year..and I am subscribed to what passes it around.

hot rod for publication,
              two bangshift questions...

nothing else.

before asusming lack of being a fan.. I am nothing but internet, in a state that has a failing 1/8th mile track...no dyno within 150 miles.

no landspeed in those qestions..
              Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 21, 2012, 02:40 PM.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

BS doing well on FB page, getting a good second out of web page.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

done
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Done

Comment

yep.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bob Frey and Bangshift....

Done
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                        X