Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanStokes
    replied
    Watch it! I just might be there already.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
    sometimes i wish we all were really allowed not to worry about being PC and be that brutally honest... we share your loss and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! God Bless and Merry Christmas!!
    Thanks Bullet, that was a long time ago by now. I miss Daddy still, always will, but Mama really pissed me off not being civil about it. Not a whole lot of old folks have a whole lot of civility left in them, at least Mama didn't.

And yeah, Merry Christmas of course. It's just a time to think back.....thinking about EVERYTHING. But not too hard. Just bits and pieces....the good parts are better.

Like yesterday I can remember Daddy holding the back of the seat, teaching me how to ride a bicycle. I never had training wheels. Daddy held me up and I fell down in the back yard time after time. Until I got it.

Yeah, I got it.
    Last edited by pdub; December 21, 2012, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    sometimes i wish we all were really allowed not to worry about being PC and be that brutally honest... we share your loss and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! God Bless and Merry Christmas!!

Leave a comment:

• ksj2
    replied
    Yep and I cant wait til its my turn.LOL

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    started a topic Old People

Old People

Everybody's had seniors in their family get old. Parents or grandparents. If you're a spectator to it you see it - their GAS meter bottoms out. (That's "Give A Shit")

They don't care, no due diligence. No discretion. Like vomiting, actually. They say what they think. Instantly. LOUD because they can't hear well themselves.

My dad died for 12 weeks in the hospital so there we all were in the waiting room for that long. My mom found her way out of there. At the top of her lungs she said, "Just LOOK at that FAT woman over there! That's DISGUSTING." Mom at that time was 75 years old.

Mom, shut up. You're going home. Right now. And you're not coming back. She won, I guess. She didn't want to be there anyhow. She never did want to.

But don't old folks just go ahead and say what they want to? Every time no matter what or where?
Working...
X