got a question, invloves taste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a question, invloves taste

haha, maybe you thought I was gonna ask what you ate for memorial day weekend, or what beer ya like :D but I'm going to ask what you think of this>> http://sstelco.com/~wna-ss/new.PNG vs what's in my siggy now:

Re: got a question, invloves taste

I dont think the link is working :D.Too many things to chose from ther..

Comment

Both look pretty good, the second it just a little more crisper and cleaner. I would pick the second, but the real site isn't anything to sneeze at either.
      sigpic

Comment

hmm....neither of you are making sense to me?!

this:

or this picture;

the second one is a picture of how it might look when completed

Comment

The second one.

I was just trying to say that the first one didn't look bad either
          sigpic

Comment

I think your site pages have very professional appearances to them. Much more than some more well known sites out there.

Personally, I'd replace the neon colored, overpriced eurogarbage at the top of the page for something more american. But that's just me.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I like the second. If you want a european car, don't put a stock lambo as the picture as it sends the wrong message. Put a euro lemans car, a roadracer of some classy configuration, vintage dragster, etc but not a stock lambo, too typical. You could put some road race lambo and it would work. You get what I'm saying. I would try a different font/setup on the headliner. Something that looks classy to your eye. Something with a 70's performance vibe letter wise, or let the lettering relate to the car in the picture. The rest looks clean.

Comment

Working...
              X